well... i got the turbo engine

well i got a car to do my turbo swap. the only thing that scares me is that the car is a 1985 Turbo Coupe. i got the car for $450 bucks. hahaha i know what your thinkin...well at first i didnt think it was gonna start up but sure enough the only thing visibly bad was the battery but after a jump from one of those hand held jumpers the car turned over first start. from sitting there for who knows how long.

ok here comes tricky part. i have a 1993 Mustang LX with a 2.3L. Can somebody tell me what needs to be done. can this even be done. Its got the 85 engine, 5 speed(is this a t-5 or something else), a t-3 turbo(i think) and the 85 computer/wiring harness. Please i need someone to tell me if this works. I have seen stingers site and know he used a 1985 drivetrain and all. but what bout this computer. Help is greatly appreciated.

Patrick

• Sponsors (?)

well from what stinger said i have to use my harness and splice in the turbo coupes harness for using the vam and other goodies. yea i heard that the t-3s came in 84-86. They are better than the IHIs right? im new to this. it is fun though