Well, my car is totaled...........................

• Sponsors (?)

About GNAA:
GNAA (GAY ****** ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the first organization which gathers GAY ******S from all over America and abroad for one common goal - being GAY ******S.

Are you GAY?
Are you a ******?
Are you a GAY ******?

If you answered "Yes" to all of the above questions, then GNAA (GAY ****** ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) might be exactly what you've been looking for!
Join GNAA (GAY ****** ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) today, and enjoy all the benefits of being a full-time GNAA member.
GNAA (GAY ****** ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the fastest-growing GAY ****** community with THOUSANDS of members all over United States of America and the World! You, too, can be a part of GNAA if you join today!

Why not? It's quick and easy - only 3 simple steps!

First, you have to obtain a copy of GAY******S FROM OUTER SPACE THE MOVIE and watch it. You can download the movie (~130mb) using BitTorrent.
Second, you need to succeed in posting a GNAA First Post on slashdot.org, a popular "news for trolls" website.
Third, you need to join the official GNAA irc channel #GNAA on irc.gnaa.us, and apply for membership.
Talk to one of the ops or any of the other members in the channel to sign up today! Upon submitting your application, you will be required to submit links to your successful First Post, and you will be tested on your knowledge of GAY******S FROM OUTER SPACE.

If you are having trouble locating #GNAA, the official GAY ****** ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA irc channel, you might be on a wrong irc network. The correct network is ******NET, and you can connect to irc.gnaa.us as our official server. Follow this link if you are using an irc client such as mIRC.

If you have mod points and would like to support GNAA, please moderate this post up.

Code:

.________________________________________________.
| ______________________________________._a,____ | Press contact:
| _______a_._______a_______aj#0s_____aWY!400.___ | Gary Niger
| __ad#7!!*P____a.d#0a____#!-_#0i___.#!__W#0#___ | [email protected]
| _j#'_.00#,___4#dP_"#,__j#,__0#Wi___*00P!_"#L,_ | GNAA Corporate Headquarters
| _"#ga#9!01___"#01__40,_"4Lj#!_4#g_________"01_ | 143 Rolloffle Avenue
| ________"#,___*@`__-N#____`___-!^_____________ | Tarzana, California 91356
| _________#1__________?________________________ |
| _________j1___________________________________ | All other inquiries:
| ____a,___jk_GAY_******_ASSOCIATION_OF_AMERICA_ | Enid Indian
| ____!4yaa#l___________________________________ | [email protected]
| ______-"!^____________________________________ | GNAA World Headquarters
` _______________________________________________' 160-0023 Japan Tokyo-to Shinjuku-ku Nishi-Shinjuku 3-20-2

Copyright (c) 2003-2004 Gay ****** Association of America

Ditto 1320Stang, I sent an email to bav.

pak, everything is fixable. I think your body man was telling you that the insurance company would move to total it, not him personally. There are lots of cars that were far worse that have been restored.

I think you may want to let Hagerty know right away, as they may be your only advocate other than a lawyer to get full compensation.

As a matter of fact, isn't your back and neck a little sore after the hit? wink wink

Yeah, bnickel is the one that misunderstood, not me. You are correct Max, when I repeated what he said about totaling it, he was referring to the kids insurance company as the "they", not himself personally. Honestly, I have all the faith in the world in this guy. He has been a long time friend to many of the car guys at work, he's owned several stangs in his life including a 69' mach, he is currently restoring a 68' camaro for himself, he's 3 blocks from my house and he did the work on the hit and run for my Grand Cherokee last spring.

We raise a good point though about other shops, what are my rights here? I mean, I wanted to get it out of the salvage yeard right away, that was my first priority yesterday. He paid the towing and inpound costs for me already when they brought it to him. Do I really have the option of bouncing this thing around from shop to shop? Or would a classic repair place really be better for this? Honestly this guy does great work and is well respected in town, even though this isn't his specialty I do have faith in him.

As for the top, trust me, there are things you can not see. I had to force it closed and several of the arms are quite busted and broken with shards of them having poked thru the top. A donor car will have to be found for several of the busted parts, I'll be damned if I'll have them superglued back together and they will not function if left busted. It was down when hit and simply got thrashed inside the quarter. I'm hoping he'll have it on the lift today so I can get some under shots for you guys to see and soon I should have a parts list that shows all damages.

Oddly enough, my back and neck are actually starting to hurt now in all sincerety, as well as some pretty bad tension headaches, and my knee is acting up big time. Going to the doctors tomorrow. The kid does not have medical so I have no idea what will happen there, but screw it, I'm going after every penny coming to me.

BTW, what a tool this ChongASS is eh? Seems to be going out of the way to prove just how Gay he is. We get the picture buddy, you make Richard Simmons look like Mel Gibson, the point is across, move along now your time is better spent running backwards through a corn field naked. :nonono:

Pakrat said:
BTW, what a tool this ChongASS is eh? Seems to be going out of the way to prove just how Gay he is. We get the picture buddy, you make Richard Simmons look like Mel Gibson, the point is across, move along now your time is better spent running backwards through a corn field naked. :nonono:

HehHeh Whats up with this guy? Was he a member once? What a choad.

Pak. Ahem.... I know how you appreciate the rare classic Mustangs. :rolleyes: . All too well... This came across my plate recently but Ive got the 69 fastback and the 68 SS now, and finally a little financial freedom after selling Eleanor.

IF your car is totaled , I have a line on one of the , what , 2 or 3 , REAL factory black 1971 BOSS 351 cars is. Original engine, ( non original carb) , 4 speed ( all were) , white interior. In black primer, but the owner says it is stupid fast ( factory), and doesnt need much . He told me 23,000 . I havent told anyone else about this , and if you are interested, pm me, Ill send you my phone number, and Ill fill you in. Thats a serious deal on the fastest factory Mustang made, and an original black one at that. A good investment. I know your fond of the ragtops, but if your interested...

Chongus said:
About GNAA:
GNAA (GAY ****** ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the first organization which gathers GAY ******S from all over America and abroad for one common goal - being GAY ******S.

Are you GAY?
Are you a ******?
Are you a GAY ******?

If you answered "Yes" to all of the above questions, then GNAA (GAY ****** ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) might be exactly what you've been looking for!
Join GNAA (GAY ****** ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) today, and enjoy all the benefits of being a full-time GNAA member.
GNAA (GAY ****** ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the fastest-growing GAY ****** community with THOUSANDS of members all over United States of America and the World! You, too, can be a part of GNAA if you join today!

Why not? It's quick and easy - only 3 simple steps!

First, you have to obtain a copy of GAY******S FROM OUTER SPACE THE MOVIE and watch it. You can download the movie (~130mb) using BitTorrent.
Second, you need to succeed in posting a GNAA First Post on slashdot.org, a popular "news for trolls" website.
Third, you need to join the official GNAA irc channel #GNAA on irc.gnaa.us, and apply for membership.
Talk to one of the ops or any of the other members in the channel to sign up today! Upon submitting your application, you will be required to submit links to your successful First Post, and you will be tested on your knowledge of GAY******S FROM OUTER SPACE.

If you are having trouble locating #GNAA, the official GAY ****** ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA irc channel, you might be on a wrong irc network. The correct network is ******NET, and you can connect to irc.gnaa.us as our official server. Follow this link if you are using an irc client such as mIRC.

If you have mod points and would like to support GNAA, please moderate this post up.

Code:

.________________________________________________.
| ______________________________________._a,____ | Press contact:
| _______a_._______a_______aj#0s_____aWY!400.___ | Gary Niger
| __ad#7!!*P____a.d#0a____#!-_#0i___.#!__W#0#___ | [email protected]
| _j#'_.00#,___4#dP_"#,__j#,__0#Wi___*00P!_"#L,_ | GNAA Corporate Headquarters
| _"#ga#9!01___"#01__40,_"4Lj#!_4#g_________"01_ | 143 Rolloffle Avenue
| ________"#,___*@`__-N#____`___-!^_____________ | Tarzana, California 91356
| _________#1__________?________________________ |
| _________j1___________________________________ | All other inquiries:
| ____a,___jk_GAY_******_ASSOCIATION_OF_AMERICA_ | Enid Indian
| ____!4yaa#l___________________________________ | [email protected]
| ______-"!^____________________________________ | GNAA World Headquarters
` _______________________________________________' 160-0023 Japan Tokyo-to Shinjuku-ku Nishi-Shinjuku 3-20-2

Copyright (c) 2003-2004 Gay ****** Association of America

:scratch: Man oh man, I check one thread a month and find this :notnice:

can someone explain what I missed???

-gbm-

Yeah, bnickel is the one that misunderstood, not me.

sorry i was pretty worked up over that. i recently had my cherokee broken into and the punks that broke in set off bottle rockets inside it. the insurance adjuster told me it would most likely be totalled before he even saw it and i gues i just had flashbacks of that all over again.

Gee Pak, you only missed Chepie being for sale by 1/2 a year!

Call the guy I told you about. He uusally has, or knows about 69 Verts. I may have a line on a 70 'Vert.... should I get my sources involved in looking for a car?

OK whoa, hold the phone, HOP, you sold your Eleanor????? What the, how the, when the????? I didn't even know you finished it?!?!??!?!

Regarding the 71' I'll get back to you on that. Never been a big Moosetang fan, (no offense to anyone) but that is one hell of a catch for sure. I am not ready to let my car go yet unless I find it'll cost me serious out of pocket cash to fix it. I know it'll never be the same, but I can't stand the thought of it being stripped and raped yet. If the time comes I would likely look another 69' vert candidate that is in need of all the parts my car has and combine the two, next option would be a 67' vert that I can make a Shelby clone from and the final option would be to consider any Mustang or maybe take a break from the hobby for a while and mourn until I get the bug back (the way I have been feeling lately this option climbs higher on the chart each day).

bnickel, lol, that's OK, I hear ya, passion like that is hard to squelch. Man, not the Cherokee, that bites. I'm mad enough over this kids bone head driving, but vandalism plain ole bites, that's just wrong.

Chepsk8, I will call him, I just want to put together some type of parts list first, then I'll start contacting people. I know I personally don't like to be bothered until someone has their act together, so that's how I deal with him. Plus George in Florida has the line on the guy with all the 69' s and 70's as well, and Worth has got to have some secret stash hiding up his local sleeve as well I would think, so hopefully most of it will work out in the end. BTW, any more word on Fritz? Is he home? I hate the thought of him coming back to this thread first.

Thanks again guys for listening and for the help I know I can count on going forward throughout this trying process, don't know what I'd do without ya, no one else in my life understands like you all do. :nice:

Yeah, I had to sell. I didnt finish. Too much money. Too much debt, two other toys that arent as expensive to do. :shrug: If you decide that the Boss tickles your fancy, let me know. Its not being advertised publicly.

PAK, man I am sorry for your loss, I have coupe and was using yours as a guide to go by. Its like someone else said, I'm gone for a while, come back and this???? What next corpse trades in his for a new Hyundai?? Its all falling apart man. You know whos fault it is? 69mach. He went and bought a new stang, thereby starting the ball rolling for the worse!!! :D Maybe I'll leave mine in the garage for a while.

Pak-
I just heard the news! :(
The news of your accident has made me feel as bad as when I had chemo this summer, I'm just glad to hear that you're (relatively) ok.

Sorry this is late.....I was at my sister's since last Thursday and I've just stopped in at my house overnight to drop off my Mafia Staff Car before I start out on my "big adventure".

Hope everything turns out to your satisfaction!

**** happens.. really. You just hold on there!!! Thats not all that bad. All it need is a robot to get the body straight and new sheet metal.. Believe me, I don´t have a single original sheetmetal in my stang...

I hope you get it up and running soon. It´s the murphy again: If you would have been driving your cherokee, this never would have happened... You´ll get it running before you know it. Just hustle all the money you can get from this guy.

Honestly, while I'm sure it must have been a MONSTER of an accident, that damage isn't all that bad unless the frame rails were bent, but even then, that *can* be fixable.

Glad to hear they didn't need a body bag for you brother man! Why didn't you shoot the guy?! No jury would have convicted you after all.