Well the coupe is up for sale now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsclean90

May 3, 2007
I finally decided to let the black coupe I have go this week. It took me forever to type up the listing for ebay. But I think since I just recently got married that I need to step away from fast cars for a while and focus on my wife and raising a family. It's funny how life changes so quickly.......:jaw:

I didn't know if I would get in trouble for posting the item number on this thread or not, but here goes.

• Sponsors (?)

I'll only miss it for a little while hopefully. This coupe is my 9th fox body mustang in the last 4 years. I try not to get too attached to any of them because I know I won't keep any of them for very long. I just like owning different cars and having different combinations. Next on my list will be a kenne bell blown 03-04 cobra. I'm through with the fox body cars for a while unless I run across a real good deal. Luckily for me my wife loves fast cars.......So hopefully I won't be long without one....lol

The mods/admin don't like to have links posted to ebay auctions because they don't want people spamming the boards (even if they aren't)

Thank you mods for not deleting the whole thread and just removing the link.

We just don't want to clutter up the forums with guys trying to offload parts and cars. The forums are meant for information and not a way to make a buck. There is a classifieds section of Stangnet and that's where you would want to put a For Sale ad.

Also, no active Ebay links are permitted. That goes for anything because sometimes guys like to be sneaky and put up a "Wow, look at the good deal on this supercharger" thread when it's actually their own item. As a result, active links are not permitted. Finished auctions are up to mods descretion.

I used to be a member on here a few years ago when I had my 331 car. After I moved I had to register all over again because I couldn't remember my old user name. My name is Matt if it matters any. I've been into fox body mustangs ever since high school and I've owned a ton of them lately. I have been on here lingering around reading up for a few months now and I only post every now and then. So now that I've introduced myself RsStang. Who the he** are you?....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.