Well this blows, wrecked my car :(

Joe 5.0

Founding Member
Feb 1, 2002
Macomb, MI (metro detroit)
Had a meeting with a bunch of weeds and a couple decent sized saplings over the weekend. :notnice:

Some ****tard in a pickup cut me off as I was merging onto the expressway as it was POURING and before I could recover from having to swerve I was off the road. I enede up going off mostly straight, but the pass side of my car took some major damage, as did the front bumper and both side skirts.

So what do I go with now for the exterior? I liked my ABC exclusive bumper, but it was SOOO damn low that I was always afraid of smacking a curb because it was literally 5" off the ground, plus I couldnt even get a jack under it.

Go with stock and save some $$$ or something like a Saleen or Stalker kit?

BTW here's some pics. I know they're crappy (cam phone), but they're all I have right now. I'll snap some better pics tommorow. I didnt hurt the wheels AT ALL (fortunately), but one of the fronts is flat. I drove home @ 55mph on a tire with maybe 10psi, god these Nitto sidewalls rock. :D

My nice trail into the woods
55572857_170026022_0.jpeg

Was DEF stuck
55572771_170025741_0.jpeg

Like its trying to eat the ground. MMmmmmm
55572693_170025502_0.jpeg

Well I didnt need the lip on my bumper anyways, did I?
55572305_170024251_0.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

That sucks man, I did the same thing to my lightning about 2 and a half months after I got it. I was in pouring rain too, but I was just running on bald tires on the interstate and just slid right off the road and hit a tree.

Anywho, if money is an issue, I'd say o back to stock, but, if not, grab a new bumper you like, might as well get some silver lining outta this dark cloud.

That sucks dude! I loved your car! It's so simple, but it's fast for what it is!

Don't get the stalker kit, at least not the hood, looks gay IMHO. I like the Saleen better, but I like the 96-98 Cobra best. Doesn't Roush make a sweet bumper for our year?