Went Bowling Today..First time in a year!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
I always take my girls bowling once a week in the summer. I took them last week but didnt bowl. I decided to give it a run today. Got a new ball before my surgery ... 2 years ago, and I only bowled a little last year, although I was given clearance by the surgeon.

Bowled the following:

My goal is to beat the combined scores of my 2 girls.. They bowled combined:

So I WON all three games :nice: They get mad at me for making them bowl without the gutter guards, but at 11 and 12, Im pushing them to get better.
In the first 2 games, I screwed up the 10th frame, so I could have been looking at 180's.

My series (3-game) average is usually around 500, so I was right on par...not bad..but my arm is ready to fall off now.

RC

• Sponsors (?)

i've been trying to get into bowling, so me and a a couple friends have been going together competing, we're all at the same level. hoping to reach 100 by the 10th frame haha. we're all basically beginners, i think i might of bowled at my 5th birthday, but other then that this is all new to me.

i just can't keep my focus when bowling, i'll get like 2-3 strikes in one game, but then theres frames i'll just get straight up gutters.

i've been trying to get into bowling, so me and a a couple friends have been going together competing, we're all at the same level. hoping to reach 100 by the 10th frame haha. we're all basically beginners, i think i might of bowled at my 5th birthday, but other then that this is all new to me.

i just can't keep my focus when bowling, i'll get like 2-3 strikes in one game, but then theres frames i'll just get straight up gutters.

My 12-yo daughter usually gets right around 100. Her high game is a 130 :nice:...last year.
RC

I remember the first time I went bowling in a few years, I was ecstatic to hit 150 :rlaugh:

I used to be able to pull off a low 200's game here and there, with my average I guess being around 180 or something of that nature, but those days are definitely gone.