Went to Autorama yesterday

I went to the Autorama yesterday at Cobo Hall in Detroit and they had some real sweet cars on display. In the Ford Racing section they had the Shelby GT 500 and the Foose mustang and let me tell you they look better in person than in any magazine! Unbelieveable! I just wish that the Shelby wasn't going to be so darn expensive after the dealer markup! The Autorama is an annual thing around here where car enthusiasts bring their classic hot rod, muscle car, or tricked out ride and put it on display for all of the Motor City to see and let me tell you I was there for over six hours and only seen about half of the cars! It was a real heaven on earth! I wanted to stay but my legs said no (ha). They had the last 1967 Stingray that came off of the assembly line there and it was as new as it was in '67. They must have put it right onto the trailer from the line. They also had some real cool equipment displayed from Livernois Motorsports and Edelbrock, Ford Racing, etc., etc. I'm not much of a GM fan but I do like the GTO (even though it is being discontinued) and they had one there that put out 622 horsepower and 600+ torque with a real small supercharger w/intercooler. The supercharger was from somewhere in Denmark I believe and I talked to the representative and he said that later on in the spring there is supposed to be something for the 2005 Mustang too. I don't know if he meant 4.6 or 4.0 but I assumed 4.6, but who knows. I really walked out of there geeked and hyped on all of the chrome and glitz and the mega horsepower engines that I seen! :D

• Sponsors (?)