Wet #8 Spark Plug, Fuel Dumping Out Exhaust

I have been chasing issues with my 93 5.0 since putting on aluminum heads 4 years ago.
Recently had the ecu rebuilt - was told power supply and voltage regulators were bad. Also recently changed out injectors due to #8 being clogged. i run 30 lbs injectors with a 80mm Pro-m properly calibrated for 30's. Also have a dyno tune done by JLP. No smog equip or cats.
With the injector replacement I changed the fuel filter, spark plugs, o2's and oil.
Now, it is smells rich, spitting fuel out the tail pipes and actually leaking gas out of the h-pipe at the connection on the drivers side. It blows grayish smoke after running for about 1 minute and is not drivable at all. Pulled all drivers side plugs and 5-7 look good but 8 was wet and smelled of fuel. Wires, cap, rotor are all new with less than 100 miles on then. Plugs are gapped correctly per trick flow specs. Also ran codes but only got 15 (chip), 31 (no egr) and 67.
What are all the possibilities that could be causing this issue? The car has less than 400 miles in 4 years because of the constant issues and I desperately want to enjoy my car. Could the ecu still be bad? Will swap in another next week to check but want to be prepared for other possibilities.
I have owned my baby for 23 years and I want to enjoy her again so any help is appreciated.
fought that problem too....I would tell people it was pouring raw gas right out othe exhaust . I finall took the injectors out and re built them. Problem solved

• Sponsors (?)