What’s your favorite appearance mod?

• Sponsors (?)

My little running Pony on the dash :) $20....
Running Pony.jpg

Well, I just bought the Stang in November. Haven't done appearance mods yet. I talready has a Roush hood scoop and "R" rpec spoiler. I plan on the Cervinni's front spoiler soon. It's the best one I've found, larger and deeper than any others I've seen. Seems easy enough to install as well.

Yup chin spoiler is a must go. Send us some pics when you're ready.

I haven't got it yet. It's on the To-Do List. Waiting for a lot of future mods until it frikkin gets warm outside. I tend to get parts mounted better when I'm not shivering. LOL!

I do keep it garaged, but the garage isn't heated. Ad not well enough lit. Have to have the door opened to get enough light to get things on straight and true.

Once it gets warm, look out below. The front spoiler, scoops on the rear quarter windows, scoops in front of the rear tires, vents behind the front tires. Likely will acquire some more 2013/2014 Mustang hood vents in carbon fiber, and cut them into the hood as I did on my Lightning. CARiD has them.

Also will be doing sequential led tail lights soonest. Car already came with aftermarket headlights, clear with black background. So likely going European clear tails with black background.

Attachments

• E229B28C-A485-4121-ACFA-032E02AE1AB1.jpg
    E229B28C-A485-4121-ACFA-032E02AE1AB1.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 139
  • EB6AF1BF-E369-4C09-88C9-C7598614DDBA.jpg
    EB6AF1BF-E369-4C09-88C9-C7598614DDBA.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Expensive in black

Yeah, I did buy the black one though. My Stang has a black Roush spoiler and hood scoop. and flat black stripes. So the black one will go along with the rest. The looks of that front spoiler is very very similar to the 69 Boss 302 front spoiler. So more than likely I see some rear window louvers in the future as well.

The hood scoop isn't a dummy anymore. I punched a large hole in the hood underneath it, and opened a bunch of 5/16 holes in the internal faceplate of the scoop. It only dumps cold air on the intake manifold though. My cai is cooled by a ram air scoop and hose mounted in the lower grill opening. I don't drive this car in the rain, so not a worry there. I keep a pice of foam in the trunk that can be wedged into the hole in the hood should I get caught out in weather. I have an old 98 Ranger for bad weather driving.

The 05 to 09 Stangs are called Retro Fastbacks. So decking one out to look like a 69 Boss 302 is right up there. I've actually seen pictures of an 05 to 09 that looked so dang close to a 69 Boss 302, it was too cool.

Scrolling through these pics gives you a lot of ideas. https://www.google.com/search?q=2007+Mustang&sxsrf=ALeKk00MVgEGK7YjfTNHIj271_tmmvdZKg:1583628918062&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=04q5r_FZBiicVM%3A%2C_DVg-uMx-VGHrM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kSCF2ceKla1HD5Gm_jWaRjWR_Hc-g&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwicxfe41YnoAhUCRK0KHdv_BcYQ_h0wE3oECAsQBQ#imgrc=04q5r_FZBiicVM:

Attachments

• 01010002.JPG
    01010002.JPG
    321.4 KB · Views: 141
  • 01010007.JPG
    01010007.JPG
    367.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
If I ever got a newer Mustang it would be those years. They are bigger , and look like a Mustang is supposed to Its going to be real nice with that rear spoiler.I also would get the window louvre spelled wrong . Nice to see the Mustang spirit.

If I spelled it wrong, blame CARiD. That's how it is spelled on their website. These may be the ones I get. There is another in metal that may be better though. Click Security Check, the link is there.

There is a whole bunch of very cool stuff for those years. I could dream all day if it was my car. Glad its not because you need five thousand just to get started. My favorite mod would be the big headlight/foglight grill.

I know. Lots of cool stuff. I'm not going to go that crazy with it. I'm happy with the grill and lights it has now. Just want to change the tail lights to sequential led and it'll be good to go on the light front. A few more add-on body parts after the front spoiler is done. Likely get the exhaust done soon, it's kind of quiet for my taste. At least I can hear the intake now that the cai is done and the hood has a big hole in it under the scoop.

I know how to deal with the check engine light. I have a code scanner. I've already had the P0300 Random Misfire code. Put in new plugs, coils and wires. That slowed it down. Changed the fuel filter and ran some injection cleaner in the fuel for a few tanks. No more P0300 for several weeks now. Only thing I could see with an exhaust is that it leans it out a bit. Which I would fix by ordering a handheld tuner to allow me to richen it up some. But, I've never had any issues with changing the exhaust and getting codes. On either my Lightning or my V-6 Ranger.