Roush What a champ!

• Sponsors (?)

Well you guys really won't like me then i'm 18 and I drive my car, well before it went to the shop now i'm car less. But on the flip side I've been around cars all my life and have been driving since 12yrs old. I've also attended racing schools at Leguna Seca and Sears Point.. So yea plus lots of time in the driver seat with my dad.. And I know the capabilities of my car and how quickly you can lose it. But I also don't drive crazy.. I've seen accidents and I don't want that.. I will open track my car though every once in a while..

That's definatly true all they want to do is race, and do stupid dangerous ***** on the street/ or freeway, now if it is safe i'll do a quick 0-60 or 25-70 but after that I back out and I don't do that quite often maybe 2 times a week.. everyone where I live knows not to race me but sometimes i'll get them.. And not to mention I only own half of the car, the other half is my dads (im in the process of buying it) and we both drive it so if I wrecked it, I can dig my own grave..

Oh man he wouldn't even give me the benefit of killing me he would just burry me alive.. Or he might kill me but it would be like two in the chest one in the head.. I'm the same way I don't speed I just get there really fast and the other guys usually get the picture when I'm like 4-5 car lengths ahead of him.. LOL.

My first car was a Starion TSi, man, i was a menace to society with that thing.
Then a year later i got the mustang, and i was twice the menace.
Took a mishap to get me in line. Was getting sideways on a right hand turn, car slid as i planned, then violently whipped back and send me across 2 lanes of oncoming traffic.
No damage other than paint, lesson learned.
Some people have to learn the hard way. I almost did.

We should start an "almost wrecked my stang" thread. I had a couple of "come and step into the light" experiences back in the day with my '96 Cobra....

Now I'm older and slower for the most part.....well at least older anyways.