What are everyone's current issues (problems)??

My problems?
1. My T5 is shot
2. Mirror broke
3. Window goes up past where it should and doesn't shut unless I carefully line it all up when i'm shutting it, otherwise it howls in wind.
4. Moonroof leaks
5. leak coolant, but no drips, drops or anything seen, even on floor. put in a glass of water or anti each month
6. Crack in gauge lens
7. Shift boot(s) torn away and hanging
8. Subs clanging around in trunk and hitting fuel kill switch, which is now broken off and hanging
9. Shock in rear is making noise, too afraid to look due to my negative bank account
10. Bald tires

• Sponsors (?)

1.Rocker noise after head swap. Retorqued 3 times and still no good. Think I need longer pushrods. Only noisy from idle to 1800rpm. :shrug:
2.Got a creaking noise only when turning right at slow speeds. Need to get SFC and suspension parts. :rolleyes:
3.Passenger side door handle has a broken tab and needs to be replaced. Don't care really. I am never in the passenger seat. :D
4.Paint on the car is fading. Will repaint the car when I can garage it. :(

i have about 7 grand worth of parts, if not more. most have been sitting for about a year and 7 months. they were bought jan. of 04. also have turbo kit that i got on dec of 04, still in the ****ing box.
car makes a weird noise as i turn left, going slow.
now that i'm ready to do the H/C etc... car is burning a good amount of oil. no way i could afford to do a new short block. so i'm ****ed.
and still need a good amount of parts to get things rolling with the turbo. who knows when that's going to happen.
the worst part is im in the construction field, and been unemployed since god dam March. it's july i should be working so much there shouldn't be enough time in the day to do the work. i could care less if it was only me but with a wife and a 8month old. i've got alot to worry about.

88GtHoe said:
1. Need a new clutch, just ordered a spec stage three and its sitting in my garage waiting for an install.
2. New flowmaster cat - back just installed but now tailpipes are rattling and need to be welded.
3. Oil Pan gasket went bad and car burns oil like mad when over 4500 rpm's.
4. Rear main seal is also leaking it will be fixed when the clutch goes in.
5. Need new back tires already.

I think thats it, I hate Mustangs and love them at the same time :nonono:

Don't forget the pilot bearing. Peace

Drivers side power window switch for the pass. window & door lock switch works only when it wants to. Have to hit the pass. side interior map light to come on. 10 year old clutch & struts/shocks. Driver side head gasket at the rear dowel has been seaping for 5 years since the h/c/i swap. Anti-lock brake light comes on occasionally since the line-lock install. Engine noise in the radio. Back brakes produce more dust than the front brakes.
I'm sure there's more but thats all I can think of for now.

Well

Motor is fine
Tune is fine
Drive train is fine
Chassis is fine

All the above is good :banana:

If I just knew why that dad gum MACH460 sometimes switches back and forth between the cd and radio for a short while after the car has been in the garage for several days :bang:

Later
Grady

Pinging at anything more then half throttle. Windshield has a big crack. I think my balljoint is going out. Exhaust is rattling against frame at idle. Brakes are squeaking insanely loud(hawk hp+'s do that) I doesnt even seem like my rear brakes are woking. Maybe the front cobras are just overpowering the stock rears. Stock clutch after 130k. Surprisingly not slipping after 5 trips to the dragstrip and 3 lapping days. Need new tires. Tach only works sometimes.

The major thing is the pining. I dont know why its pining all of the sudden. Maybe its because i put my stock h-pipe back on after it had been sitting in the back yard for 2 years. Ill put the O/R H on soon.

Just passed 135000 miles on the cobra. just replaced the thermostat and the timing chain. Car is pretty much oem minus some gears, cold air intake, clutch cable with a spec stage II. Havent had too many problems out of the car so far. But my main problem isnt whats wrong with the car its the money that i dont have to do the things that i want to do to the damn thing.