what are the best parts at ad up to $1500

• Sponsors (?)

Ummm, I don't think you're allowed to advertise :nono:

Anyway, as for the original post, is the car still NPI? If yes then a PI swap would be my first recommendation.

sorry for the bad grammar pi swap how much power to the rear wheels will that give me? and subframe? whats that?

PI swap (intake, heads, cams) with no other mods would put you in stock 99-04 GT range (220-225rwhp). Not only that but every other bolt-on you do would yield more porformance with the PI parts. PI swaps can usually be done for pretty cheap.

Subframe connectors are essentially metal bars that connect your rear control arms to the fire wall of the car. They stiffen up the suspension quite a bit and vastly improve ride quality and handling.

PI swap (intake, heads, cams) with no other mods would put you in stock 99-04 GT range (220-225rwhp). Not only that but every other bolt-on you do would yield more porformance with the PI parts. PI swaps can usually be done for pretty cheap.

Subframe connectors are essentially metal bars that connect your rear control arms to the fire wall of the car. They stiffen up the suspension quite a bit and vastly improve ride quality and handling.

Did you get your's put on yet? What do you think?

No not yet. I haven't even unpacked them yet.

I don't have the car right now. Im having some LT's, mid-pipe, and a new rack/pinion installed. Subframes are next as soon as I get it back.

Nice to see some bolt ons adding on to your list. Make sure with the LT's that all the lines even remotely close to the headers are as far away as possible and nothing is touching. My headers seem to love melting lines (even though they are ceramic coated :shrug: - AC lines on the passenger side and brake lines on the driver side are very close to the headers). Push everything as far away as possible and consider wrapping things local to the headers in heat reflective wrap/tape.

To the OP: PI swap, SCT tuner, SFC's, shifter, you should be under $1500 with all that. Should be good for ~220rwhp / a low 14 second 1/4 mile car. One drawback to the PI swap is if you are thinking about a supercharger down the line than swapping to PI heads increases your compression and is not the best with boost. If you want to simplify things- the big gains in the PI swap come from the PI intake and PI cams- should net you ~5rwhp less than the complete swap including the PI heads but you maintain stock compression.