well im not doing much and im bored so here it goes. im sittin in the chair
PICT0011-1.jpg

on this as usual
PICT0008.jpg

and listening to this stereo
PICT0009.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

so pretty much my new year sucks cause the GF wanted to get drunk with friends and im in this halo from my wreck and causing chit to fall of the wall from the stereo. good thing i live in the country lol this thread kinda sucks but im bored lol

What did yall do/doing for new years?

• Sponsors (?)

Well b/c I'm a dumbass I didn't take off work today, cuz the GF and her family and one of her friends rented two hotel rooms, and I was supposed to go down to ATL and party with them, but I didn't get off work till 8:30, it was pouring rain and I probably couldn't find a parking spot in ATL for the life of me at this time. Ah well, I just got off the phone with her, she is having the time of her life... bitch lol jk

She said she got offered pot right in front of her parents in Hard Rock... I asked if she got any lol

Well b/c I'm a dumbass I didn't take off work today, cuz the GF and her family and one of her friends rented two hotel rooms, and I was supposed to go down to ATL and party with them, but I didn't get off work till 8:30, it was pouring rain and I probably couldn't find a parking spot in ATL for the life of me at this time. Ah well, I just got off the phone with her, she is having the time of her life... bitch lol jk

She said she got offered pot right in front of her parents in Hard Rock... I asked if she got any lol

you know your not jk...lol

you know your not jk...lol

She just texted me again saying she is bored out of her mind sitting w/ her 14 yr old brother and her friend in a hotel room. I said it would be fun if I was there, she said maybe and asked what they should do. I said two chicks at one time, can't wait for the response on that one lol

im doing absolutly nothing cause my friends are losers and dont want to do anything.......at least theres two law and order marathons running now and south park on comedy central......whooptie freaking doo.