What are you getting for Christmas

Let me know how that machine works out for you. I’ve got an old Craftsman. Probably going on about 20 years. Great shape and runs fine, but stuff starting to break, and she’s showing her age. Definitely doesn’t clear the snow as easily as she used to. There is an Ariens dealer right around the block. They look pretty nice. And I know you guys are excited to use those machines, but personally, I hope we don’t get a flake of snow. Not a fan. Lol

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Tha was exactly how it was with my old craftsman. Parts were getting harder to find and more expensive. I accidentally ran over the rebarb flag they put on the hydrants here (yes the snow gets plowed deep enough the hydrants get buried and need 5 foot flags on top) and it completely ruined my auger. Looked up cost of new one and it was more than blower was worth. Ended up hammering it back to shape and having a buddy reweld it. Every other part has beenjuat hard to find

Let me know how that machine works out for you. I’ve got an old Craftsman. Probably going on about 20 years. Great shape and runs fine, but stuff starting to break, and she’s showing her age. Definitely doesn’t clear the snow as easily as she used to. There is an Ariens dealer right around the block. They look pretty nice. And I know you guys are excited to use those machines, but personally, I hope we don’t get a flake of snow. Not a fan. Lol

I would definitely sign up for not having to start that machine this winter. Hating the cold more and more every year!!