What are your favorite cars?

Just wanted to see how much each of our tastes vary in OTHER cars. Post up pictures of some of your favorite makes and models. My favorites rides if I had to narrow it down:

240z

600hp_Silver_240Z_by_datsunfreak.jpg

1969 Boss

1969boss302.jpg

1968 Camaro SS

sucp_0806w_01_z+custom_1968_camaro_rs+.jpg

Viper GTS

dodge-viper-gts.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

^^^ Aston Martin, FORD GT, and 97 Viper GTS...

I would honestly be putting my cobra aside and Viper shopping if I weren't intending to buy a house in the next year..

My viper and built motor will have to wait... But I seriously think a Viper is my next purchase.. I've been shopping, and have found a few I would buy in a heartbeat for $38,000

^^^ Aston Martin, FORD GT, and 97 Viper GTS...

I would honestly be putting my cobra aside and Viper shopping if I weren't intending to buy a house in the next year..

My viper and built motor will have to wait... But I seriously think a Viper is my next purchase.. I've been shopping, and have found a few I would buy in a heartbeat for $38,000

2 guys on my local forum just bought silver vipers. One of them was at the shop by my job right after they installed their dyno.....****in bad ass.

Still cant believe how hot those side skits get....i'd definitely would have to figure out some way to reduce how hot they get.

If I had a good junk of change to spend on a car it would be a Porsche 993. Last year for intercooled, and you can get one with low miles for about $40K. I also like the FD RX7. I had a Toyota MR2 turbo, I'd like to have another one again.

My ex-girlfriend had a 69' Camaro, what an unholy POS. Never again.

Kurt

1987 Buick Grand National GNX
1969 Boss Mustang
1957 Chevy Bel-Air
1968 Sting Ray Corvette
1965 Shelby AC Cobra 427
2010 Shelby Mustang GT500
1991 Ford Mustang GT Convertable "Seven-up" Fox body, emerald green with white leather interior and white top.

I know the last one is weird but I had the chance to buy one of these (55K original miles) and it was BEAUTIFUL in person. Instead, I purchased an engagement ring. Comment as you will....

Adam

1963 corvette split window
corvette-split-window.jpg

aston martin v12 vanquish
aston_martin_vanquish.jpg

1995 Saleen SR
1995saleensr030705.jpg

Viper GTS-R
18469-bigthumbnail.jpg

i will sometime in my life own at least one of these.

Adam, my dad's 57. complete off the frame restoration with a 350LT1:
5134720035_large.jpg

My dad had a red split window 63' fuelie vette when I was very little. The car was legendary. He had put another fuel tank in behind the seat so that he could race it, which increased his fuel capacity to about 36 gallons. He drove from LA to Detroit in under 20 hours. He then shipped it back home to Norway, and drove it from Nesna to northern Italy in 36 hours. That works out to about an average of about 150mph. He sold it in Norway shortly after I was born, but the buyer insisted that he convert it over to a carburetor before he bought it. The injection manifold and distributer sat in our garage until 1996, when the garage burned to the ground. The insurance company ended up paying out $15,000 just for that intake and distributer it was so valuable.

Kurt

Limiting myself to non-Mustangs/Cobras, because that could be a really long list. My two ultimate dream cars would be:
1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible

1959-Cadillac-Eldorado.jpg

or a British Racing Green Jaguar XKE convertible (V12, of course)

jaguar-xke-series-3-v-12-6.jpg