What Brand Springs Do Ya'll Prefer?

OneWheelPeel

Dec 23, 2015
North Carolina
I'm considering buying either sve or sr lowering spring but I have no experience with their reliability or their other parts. They're priced well but I know you get what you pay for. I'm also looking at the Ford springs. Any one have any opinions? I don't care as much about lowering the car as much as I do about stiffening up the ride during turns.

• Sponsors (?)

Eibach pro lowering kit is a sure bet to be good all around springs.
Are they for the hardcore road racer? No, but for the average street car they are plenty good.

Reactions: 2 users
When you put in your springs how much of a difference could you notice? I'm just wondering because I recently connected my sway bar back up with new poly bushings and I noticed it but it wasn't as drastic that I think people make it out to be. (The sway bar was never attached since I had owned it)

You'll notice quite a bit with the springs, but it's like any other suspension mod, you make one part better, it exploits the next weakest link. If you have stock or worn shocks, it will probably ride like crap.

If your car got lose or away from you with no sway bar, trust me, you would notice it missing.

Reactions: 1 user
That reminds me of another question. I just replaced my shocks a few months ago and would want to keep them in until they wear out again. They are stock replacements. Should they still last for a while with lowering springs? I know they wont last as long as they should but if I can get a few more months out of them I'd rather keep them in for now.