WHAT CAN I DO WITH 5 GRAND???

• Sponsors (?)

damn, thats alot of money, 88 vert wouldnt be my choice cause of weight and stuff but hey, first i would go to suspension springs, sub frames, shocks, control arms, then good tires rims if u want them, then motor if want to keep the stock motor then i would say do bolt ons and a h/c/i if u want like a supercharger then get a new engine and drop some suspenion parts for the money, plus u can sell your old engine for some money, a stroker is good, 351, or u can do a 306 not exactly sure if thats a new engine or new parts on your stock engine, its your choice how far you want to go

mtmonroe said:
heres the deal...stock engine...complete bassani xhaust...5000 to play with...what would you do (88 gt vert)

you could always mail it to me if your not sure what to do with it :shrug: i dont mind. LOL

no i would get yourself a blower if i were you. best bang for the buck in my book

agreed with "the shape" but maybe like 2000 in the bank 3000 into car

with 3000 dollars u could make ur car run 12's all day and be a daily driver if u do the right things

H/C/I

and if ur bottom end is in good shape hell leave it and run a full exhaust and gears

with good tires and a decent driver that is 12's all over it

I recommend buying my 90LX. It has edelbrock heads,cobra intake,C & L, 24 lb injectors,tracklink,3.55's,full Mac exhaust-equal lengths/H pipe/2.5" tailpipes + more junk. It has a freshly servided ac system and a new water pump.

The Shape said:
I am gonna make myself sound old now. If it were me I would put it in the bank and think about it a while. At the very least I would save half and spend the other half on the car.

:banana: always nice to see someone who is smart enough to realize you cant get anywhere in life without a savings acct :nice:

those are all fairly good suggestions...thanks alot...cept for the turbo (rice) and savings account idea...yeah sure id be smart...but not much fun...new engine sounds like a prety good idea...but why the dss 347? ...oh and the car has 54,000 original on it!!