What clutch from the most current on market

bronco78

Jul 9, 2005
Old thread topic , but current issue. And as I searched, I found suggestions all over the map, from when i first joined here to now.. So, from the current crop of clutches on the market.. im trying to get ideas for my driving needs.

2005, that just turned 100k, OEM clutch. Time for new. Going to order and have on hand when i get back from Afghanistan.

The question is what clutch. I'm tempted to do new flywheel, clutch and release bearing all at once.. vice a re surfaced flywheel.

What is on there has been abused, though not so bad I guess that it still is not slipping.. But does have some chatter once and awhile.

This is a daily driver, that gets launched, and driven hard most every day... it's my street slot car.. I abuse it, and im ok with that.

It'll never see a drag strip, and will not see a power adder till the next motor goes in.

So just CAI, pulleys, SCT tuner for now.

What have you had good luck with? in a like application?
SPEC II and steel flywheel plus a new OEM release bearing is what i had planed when i left the US 10 months ago...
I got a big brake kit waiting on my return, give me some suggestions for a new clutch.

Thanks

Erik

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)