• Torch Red

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Windveil Blue

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

that doesnt look like the silver that ive been seeing.... this is more like it

as_gal_MSTGT_01.jpg

edit: Also.. i LOVE black .. but where i live snow/salt/dirt/ doesnt help the paint and before you kno wit... spider web marks and light scratches all over the place.

either sonic or windveil blue for me. I'd like to see a good example of the windveil blue since I only see glimpses of it here and there, and seeing it online is not even close to the same as seeing it in person.

I hate red; all kinds; but this time I'm going with the Redfire. I didn't like it on pre 05's, but on the 05 I think it looks sweet. Going with the Red/Charcoal interior. 18's a must.. can't stand the wheel gap. Besides, I've already had mustangs in black and Altlantic Blue Metallic... I'm keeping my blue 99 GT 35th vert and making the 05 vert a weekend warrior. Can't wait!

Its a toss up for me....

Black with Black interior

or

Sonic Ble with Black interior & white racing stripes.

However, I'll probably ably go with the Sonic Blue & have the stripes painted on. Black is way cool... but any little imperfection will show. Swirls, scratches, bird ****... anything.

s7v7n said:
B to the L to the A to the C to the K

Everybody in the club gettin' tipsy! I guess that song has gotten to you. I love black, but what a pain in the ass to upkeep. It looks great clean, but crappy dirty. And it get's dirty looking in a matter of a couple of days. I hope you guys whou want black paint love to wash your car. I'm thinking Sonic blue, but may go with white with the red interior.