What did Santa bring your Stang?

• Sponsors (?)

Wait, is the stock V6 exhaust kinda quite? If so then mine isn't stock...it's got a very nice rumble at 600 rpms and single exhaust. I know the tailpipe is different, so maybe the muffler is too. It's somewhat loud, but after the CAI the tone dropped and it rumbles now. I do love it =D. 2500rpms, it opens up, gets louder and echos ALOT off the houses.

Crack
Heads
Every
Valve
Rattles
Oil
Leaks
Every
Time

My stang got skit... The logic they have behind that is that I am getting a new car soon why put more money into this one. But I however did get her some things if that counts for anything. I ordered her some Spark Plugs that were 3 heat ranges colder than stock, that should get here today. And a nice little decal across the back window that says "Slower Traffic Keep Right"
Got that yesterday, I am sure that was a kick in the ass to the 00 Civic SI I stomped on yesterday.

The GT got a new MAC air filter, and the 6 will be recieving a whole new MAC CAI kit......BUT WAIT before you anti intake people slam me i got it off E-bay for 54 bucks, cheeper than a K&N and helps since the old one looks like someone tried to paint ALL the blue rubber black.

Santa Brought you Pictures!

391277829_l.jpg

391278445_l.jpg