What Did You Do To Your Sn95 Today?

Reviving this one I guess.

Yesterday I changed out 2 COPs on my GT. Cylinders 4 and 8 would be getting a misfire if I let the car sit for more than a day in cooler weather and elevated moisture levels (whether it be humidity or rain). Found Motorcraft COPs on Amazon for $38 each. Swapping them was much, much easier than I thought. I probably spent more time clearing miscellaneous debris from around the spark plug well than I did actually changing both COPs. Everything fired up normally after the swap...I also cleaned the battery terminals of the built up corrosion and put some of that protectant grease on them.

I'll see if the misfire stops...I just gotta wait for a cooler, rainy day to let it sit.

• Sponsors (?)

A little interior dress up

Attachments

• IMG_20161020_195808.jpg
    IMG_20161020_195808.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20161020_195808.jpg
    IMG_20161020_195808.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 112
I got my 2001 v6 base mustang less than a month ago. Went through full inspection, changed oil and oil filter as well as fuel and air filters and brakes.
Now the loong mods bucket list is on stand by XD

replaced rear side marker reflectors on my 2004 GT with light up ones from a 2015 mustang takes a fair amount of fab work, replaced some interior parts with billet, door handles, park brake , new rims and tires . installed a rear wing as the convt. hade a wing delete. I did most of this in the last 3 months.

Replaced ICV
Replaced the top
Replaced ignition coil
Replaced headlight bulbs
Replaced battery
Replaced starter
Replaced oil filter gasket
Replaced b pillar cap
Tightened loose ground
Oil change
Washed it

Trying to fix the lousy replacement of the stock radio. Why do people try to do it themselves when it is obvious they do not possess the knowledge or skill. Installation kits are relatively cheap so why try and Mickey Mouse it without it. It sounds like the music is coming from underwater! I got the correct Metra harness but he screwed up the factory wiring so it is going to be fun getting it right.
Picture shows what a numb nuts he is.
20161116_143204 - Copy.jpg