What do u guys think of this vert?

I picked up mine 3 years ago, Red vert, gray interior 89,000 miles pretty much stock i paid $5800. from a chick,, except needed a top which i had put on it for $625 out in long island, cool place & owner R&R upholestry, Ronnie.

Sounds about right!
Anthony

P.S. you pay for what you get!

• Sponsors (?)

As clean as that vert it I would venture to say its been adult owned and it is well worth teh money. Buy it.

find a vert with under 100k on it that is in as good a shape and I bet it will be more than 5500.00

My 87 had 119k on it and i gave 5700 for it but it had fresh paint and a few mods.

Try to get a vert from a chick, preferably an older chick if you can. Or older pepole, like older than myslef and Im 36. hahahahaha I'd say in there laet 40's 50's... Then its worth it, i mean not saying an older person wont beat on it, I just doubt they'll be at the track racing every weekend is all. hahahahaa

lxwants12's said:
theres a red lx for 2800!! buy a gt kit..or a saleen kit get a paint job and ull still be under 5500 lower mileage then 133

I thought of that but its not the same, I dont wanna be those lx with gt body kit guys..lol:D

MUSTANGJOE said:
I thought of that but its not the same, I dont wanna be those lx with gt body kit guys..lol:D

Drive up to Traverse when I'm done with my interior and I'll make ya a deal on a nice black one. I'm honestly about ready to get a different stang but I hate to see it go too far away.

5.0 con-vert said:
Drive up to Traverse when I'm done with my interior and I'll make ya a deal on a nice black one. I'm honestly about ready to get a different stang but I hate to see it go too far away.

far but to a good owner..lol:D

MUSTANGJOE said:
Thanks alot! :) is it a Gt?

Of Course!:nice: It's up on jack stands, it's really not 4 wheel drive.

mustang1.jpg

Attachments

• mustang1.jpg
    mustang1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 72
87. I started on the 5-lug as you can see, but I kept the 4-lugs too. I just finished up the T-5 swap last fall/winter so I am hoping to drive it sometime soon. I figured I'd replace teh carpet since I had to take out the seats anyway. It's always been a good car with the usual little things here and there. I added a new starter, alternator, battery, summit coil, electric fan, BBK shorty chrome headers, BBK Quadrant, pulled the AC, deleted smog pump, summit offroad H-pipe, summit mufflers, little stuff like that. Here's a couple more. Obviously there are a couple things that you cant see in teh pictures but they are close.

mustang2.jpg

mustangmotor.jpg

mustanginterior.jpg

Attachments

• mustang2.jpg
    mustang2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 71
  • mustangmotor.jpg
    mustangmotor.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 65
  • mustanginterior.jpg
    mustanginterior.jpg