what do yall think

stevek72

Oct 26, 2008
this set up is in a 94 gt just wondering everyones thought about it. i will be getting it dyno tuned shortly after getting it. any ideas of what it might do in 1/4 mile? i am going to drive it and maybe buy it saturday just wanted some unbias thoughts. everything was done in last 30,000 miles. except clutch which was done 18,000 miles ago. there is all i have on it right now.

Cold Air intake
75 mm Throttle body
Full MSD Ignition w/ 7AL box and built in rev limiter
Underdrive pullys
8mm wires and fairly new plugs
Ford Racing camshaft .512/.512 lift
BBK shorty headers with x pipe and full 3 inch exhaust
Trick Flow R-series upper and lower intake manifold
Rebuilt heads with 3% valve cut
ARP Full Engine bolt kit
Bored and sleeved block from 302ci to 312ci
Keith black pistons
Pro comp I-Beam connecting rods
Ford Racing Crankshaft
New stock clutch @ 90,000 miles
Rebuilt T-5 trans with ford heavy duty gears
B&M Short throw fully adjustable shifter
4.5 in All aluminum Drive shaft
Detroit Locker Locking rear diff with 3.90 gears
Moser 31 spline axles
Cross drilled slotted front rotors and new brake pads all around
18” Saleen rims with 275/35/18 BF Goodrich T/A Sport drag tires good condition
Tinted windows and 3R racing seats

• Sponsors (?)

i am going to check this car out tomorrow. he said he ran a high 13 with exhaust intake and good tires. that was before the gears and everything else. supposely he has time slip to prove it as well as a dyno sheet showing 425hp. i always seem to find the guys that claim alot for the little they have. new car hunting is so much fun

i am going to check this car out tomorrow. he said he ran a high 13 with exhaust intake and good tires. that was before the gears and everything else. supposely he has time slip to prove it as well as a dyno sheet showing 425hp. i always seem to find the guys that claim alot for the little they have. new car hunting is so much fun

:lol:

Sorry...But seriously....There is no way it will make that much power.

My H/C/I 331 only made 407 to the wheels...and that was quite an agressive set up.

+1

I dont want to be a dream crusher, but that is basically a stock sleeved motor with an intake.

If anything, the sleeves would scare me away from it.

A stock block, sleeved or otherwise, punced to a 312 is just asking for a ventilated block.

I wouldnt mess with this car, unless you have another short block laying around.

Either that, or the dude is comepletely full of sh1t.

i just got back from seeing and driving the car. it is deffinately fast. he had the block built to run a bottle. is not hooked up yet.the compression was bumped up to 11:1.