What do you get when you cross Cali Sun, Bitchen Cars and a day off?

You get the John Force Charity All Fords car show,
the weather was great and lots of bitchen cars to see, they had anything and everything, John and the family were their walking around talking to people signed autographs and cars (i got Courtney Forces autograph ;) ) as well as the other sisters, walked around for about 3 hours to be sadened that there were only 4 foxes, and none were gt's, oh well, but after seeing this many S197's and termi's up close im sorry but the s197 wins hands down as my next car, that thing is just badass lookin, well here are the pics
PICT0001-2.jpg

View attachment 249193
PICT0003-4.jpg

PICT0004-6.jpg

PICT0005-7.jpg

PICT0006-6.jpg

PICT0007-5.jpg

PICT0008-7.jpg

PICT0009-7.jpg

PICT0012-4.jpg

PICT0013-3.jpg

PICT0014-4.jpg

PICT0016-4.jpg

PICT0017-3.jpg

PICT0018-3.jpg

PICT0019-3.jpg

PICT0020-2.jpg

PICT0021-3.jpg

PICT0022-3.jpg

Care to run from this ?
PICT0023-3.jpg

PICT0024-3.jpg

PICT0025-3.jpg

PICT0026-2.jpg

PICT0027-2.jpg

Personal Favorite
PICT0028-3.jpg

PICT0029-2.jpg

PICT0030-1.jpg

PICT0031-2.jpg

PICT0033-2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

why did you move to the free state anyhow?

Believe me, it was totally against my will.

I was 15 when my parents up and moved us to Missouri. Talk about a culture shock! :eek: I tried standing at the bus stop in the snow once with wet hair and no jacket. Notice I said ONCE. :rlaugh:

After two years of Missouri, they drug us to Arizona and here I've been ever since. :(

Believe me, it was totally against my will.

I was 15 when my parents up and moved us to Missouri. Talk about a culture shock! :eek: I tried standing at the bus stop in the snow once with wet hair and no jacket. Notice I said ONCE. :rlaugh:

After two years of Missouri, they drug us to Arizona and here I've been ever since. :(

well socially i think you landed in a better state than here, but not geographically

The person who owns this car needs to be kicked in teh nuts. Its not a Cobra R and the fenders are hideous. Seat covers make it worse and window scoops look like crap on the SN cars. :notnice:
PICT0014-4.jpg

Other then that thanks for the pics. Looks like some sweet rides there. You must of had fun. :nice:

The person who owns this car needs to be kicked in teh nuts. Its not a Cobra R and the fenders are hideous. Seat covers make it worse and window scoops look like crap on the SN cars. :notnice:
PICT0014-4.jpg

Other then that thanks for the pics. Looks like some sweet rides there. You must of had fun. :nice:

it is a true R, has the certificate of authenticity with it, true i hate the fenders but that wouldnt keep me from tearing up the track with it

it is a true R, has the certificate of authenticity with it, true i hate the fenders but that wouldnt keep me from tearing up the track with it
Its a 99 or an 01, it is NOT an R. Trust me on this. Here is the R's engine, a 5.4 DOHC not the smaller 4.6
2000CobraREngine.jpg

EDIT: The lights mark it as a 99

**** all i seem to get on nice cali days with some fine girlies is TICKETS! an grips of em. maybee its just me but im bout to get my l/s suspended for the 8th time. cali cops suck! i feel bad for the generation to come. not allowed any fun. cuz if its fun its illegal. lol