What Do You Guys Think of My Side Exit Exhaust

xc_myers_06

Aug 6, 2004
Nebraska
Hey guys i put this in the tech forum to boost up my posts but i am always in talk. but no results in tech side so i will get info from you guys hopefully. I put this exhaust on the car when i first got it and put on magnaflow tips. I like it and sounds good. I like the fact that it is just something different i don't think i have seen anything quite like it. hope bout you guys? state your opinions!

2207763_1_full.jpg

2207763_2_full.jpg

2207763_13_full.jpg

2207763_12_full.jpg

2207763_4_full.jpg

http://media.putfile.com/Kickazz302stangs-95-GT-Start-up
http://media.putfile.com/Kickazz302stangs-Car-Rev-on-Highway

• Sponsors (?)

I agree...the tips need some "tweaking" to set them off....
Looks kinda tacked on sticking out that far to me...a slash cut and tucked in some would give them more "blend"....
Oval would look good to...

Long as your lovin it, thats all that counts....:nice:

2 center caps lost the horse graphic that goes in them and the other 2 still have it. I am gonna just get rid of them soon. I will look into other tips possibly. How much is the whole SVO Kit? i love that thing.

xc_myers_06 said:
2 center caps lost the horse graphic that goes in them and the other 2 still have it. I am gonna just get rid of them soon. I will look into other tips possibly. How much is the whole SVO Kit? i love that thing.
i would put the matching covers on the same side. Then when someone looks at one side of the car, at least they wont look mis matched :shrug:

Not really likin the square tips...

I put some chrome circle tips on mine... I liked how it looked, but SOOOOO much road garbage got kicked on them, they got torn up... So go stainless steel if possible.

xhausttip.jpg

IMG_8203Medium.jpg

And for you Anti-Wing guys:

Lowered11.jpg

:D

Attachments

• xhausttip.jpg
    xhausttip.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8203Medium.jpg
    IMG_8203Medium.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Lowered11.jpg
    Lowered11.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 76
i might get some svo skirts and then get the svo tips or roush tips instead. Any got any 4 sale or know where to get them? I know where i can find roush tips but where can i find just the SVO Skirts and SVO tips