what do you guys think of this trade?

• Sponsors (?)

Looks like one nice Fox and would be a great addition. But for a DD you are better in your current car. You have better mileage, ride, a/c heater system, quieter and dont get provoked to race as much (everyone always tried to race my Fox). Dont get me wrong I LOVE Foxes a have had many, but SN95 are better DD. Keep your current one and get the Fox for a toy, its only money right :rlaugh:

Trade if you wish, but you're getting the short end if you choose to trade strait up. :notnice:

If you feel as thought you'd rather have a Fox, then go ahead and get rid of your '01. But just remember what the reason was you got rid of your Fox in the first place. Not to mention even though this guy seems to have a nice selection of aftermarket parts on his ride, by the book the '93 isn't worth much more than half your '01 is.

According to that listing he is only asking 8,000 for the car. Yours is worth much more then that. If anything get a couple grand in cash from him too or sell it to someone else, give him the cash and keep the difference...

Heck yeah I'd go for that Jon, just make sure that you have some money put aside for gas!

If you want your old car back maybe we could work something out;)

J/K That looks like a really nice car though.

I'd take it back in a heartbeat. send me a price for it.

I like the car but as many of you have said I think I would get more for mine and mine is a way better DD. I think I am going to hold out for something cheaper in a fox. something that I can work on. I miss that most about my fox.