What Do You Guys Think?

• Sponsors (?)

These are what i got
http://oceanemblems.com/showProduct.aspx?p_prod_id=22

Plus to everyone that is hating about the fact that my car has parts to make it look like a Cobra R i have never passed my car off as a real cobra thats why all the emblems have been stripped off and i am proud that i have a GT and i tell everyone that its a GT. i just like the look of a Cobra R but like most of us here I dont have the money to buy one. Look at all the fake Saleen and Roush's out there i would never flame on another "Stanger" for putting aftermarket roush, saleen, or ford racing products on there car. If i pull up to another stang on the street that looks clean they get a big thumbs up from me just for being in a stang!!! TO EVERYONE ELSE THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS!!! I appreciate it

Get some pics if you put on the ocean emblems Id like to see them...I have a Fobra too and was thinkin off changing the emblems...the airbag and rear bumper is another story tho :)

I think that it is cool... buuut, is it a GT at least? Nice work on the ride... however, I would of not put the BS badges on it. Just like I would go and buy some jeans and get some -fill in designer label here-.