What do you think is the best mustang song?

• Sponsors (?)

Creeping death is about the plagues in Egypt specifically the creeping death which is what killed the pharo's first born son because he didn't have lambs blood across the top of the door.

Its an awesome song.

795.0pacecar said:
Creeping death is about the plagues in Egypt specifically the creeping death which is what killed the pharo's first born son because he didn't have lambs blood across the top of the door.

Its an awesome song.
The whole song is about the movie the ten commandments. One of the best Metallica songs ever.

either way, i like listening to Def Lepard. when in the car, although my 83's speakers suck :notnice:

Pour some sugar on me.
foolin.
sweet cherry pie.
armageddon it.

to name a few, but my favoirte is....Rock Of Age
, Photograph, Pour some sugar on me.

ryan218 said:
either way, i like listening to Def Lepard. when in the car, although my 83's speakers suck :notnice:

Pour some sugar on me.
foolin.
sweet cherry pie.
armageddon it.

to name a few, but my favoirte is....Rock Of Age
, Photograph, Pour some sugar on me.
:lol:

lmfao is that ryan in your avatar? I'll give you a preview of a pic of ryan I am working on lmao
ryanandjoegay.jpg

Attachments

• ryanandjoegay.jpg
    ryanandjoegay.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 95
White Zombie- Black Sunshine

" (Gripping the wheel, his knuckles went white with desire! The wheels of his Mustang exploding on the
highway like a slug from a .45. True death: 400 horsepower of maximum performance piercing the
night... This is black sunshine.) "

Shadrack said:
White Zombie- Black Sunshine

" (Gripping the wheel, his knuckles went white with desire! The wheels of his Mustang exploding on the
highway like a slug from a .45. True death: 400 horsepower of maximum performance piercing the
night... This is black sunshine.) "

You beat me to it Shadrack. Love that one man.

Oh and Ryan, Def Leppard doesn't sing Cherry Pie. That's Warrant sucka.