What does everyone do for a living

• Sponsors (?)

Master Subaru Technician with 10+ years experience.
I started as a lube technician 11 years ago and worked
my way up from apprentice.It takes about 5 solid years
to really get good and know the job.I enjoy my job alot
and I work with some cool guys.I train and help the apprentices.
That explains my avatar folks.

Attending college and seeking a major in Criminal Justice. After this is up i'll then be off to Austin to train to become a dps officer. Something I have always wanted to be since a small child :nice:

As for work-- I currently "help out" at an ac/refrig. supply warehouse. I get paid in cash so it isn't all that bad :)

I work in the **** industry banging hot "barely legal" chicks all day long. Everything is awesome except that damn male fluffer who seems to enjoy his work :mad:

Then I work at a restaurant when I'm not making **** :)

Stang|ess said:
I work in the **** industry banging hot "barely legal" chicks all day long. Everything is awesome except that damn male fluffer who seems to enjoy his work :mad:

Then I work at a restaurant when I'm not making **** :)

HEY that fluffer is probally in my union, keep it up and we will go on strike :mad:

97stang_guy said:
Comcast Fiber Tech:nice:

(Really good company to work for, I worked for Verizon...and well, they suck!:nonono: )

Really a comcast tech... Maybe you can come out and fix my damm cable so I don't have to change the station every 15 minutes or so to make the audio static go away. They told me there is nothing wrong and I know it's the damm digital box.. It has to be since my direct wired TV's don't do it. as soon as I go up or down one channel on my cable box it goes away even if I go back to the same station.

Quality Control at Wyeth Vaccines...almost 3 years now. First real full-time job....it's not a bad job for coming right out of college.

For those that don't know Wyeth....they make Advil, Preperation H, Robitussin, Centrum, Chapstik, a lot of perscription meds...and vaccines.