Image and Identity Research Collective
If I Really Cared
If I Read Correctly
If It Really Counts
Isn't It Really Cool
Internet Information Research Center
Interstate Insurance Receivership Compact
Iraqi Islamic Reconciliation Conference
International Inter-Society Research Committee (on Nuclear Codes and Standards)

Hope that helps. :D

I've got one for you guys; picked it up over on mercurycougar.net....

"WIAI"

I'll give you a hint: When that simple little car fix-up project turns into yet another full-blown resto-mod project, with hold time for parts deliveries from shops in all corners of the country; it's because you said "WIAI".

And, bnickel, for obvious reasons you can't play! Neither can Ray. Gotta be fair to the guys who don't visit that Board.

EDIT: Jeeze Ben, you posted at the same time as me - did you think of the one that I thought of?

My turn, I keep seeing FTW in the 5.0 forums and don't have a clue...:shrug:

I don't get in to the 5.0 Forums too much since I sold my 89, but I remember that one. Took me a while to figure it out, too.

For Teh Win

And, yes, 'the' is misspelled on purpose. (I assume. Either that, or absolutely no one on that forum knows how to spell one of the most common words in the English language.) And, no, I have no idea why! :D

YMMV, that's the one that always boggles me. i even know what it means, but it seems like i forget everytime it get's posted.

BTW, i though FTW meant f**k the world.

i can also explain how the word "the" often get's typed teh. when typing your fingers automatically go for the "E" before the go for the "H" giving you the teh instead of the. i do it all the time and have to go back and correct them, of course i never once took a typing class in my life either.