What hidden **** have you found in your used Mustang

While I am a fan of purchasing lightly used cars (1-2 years old and low miles) I was surprised this weekend by quite a site.

I knew my mustang had "underglow" lights when I bought it. :owned: I asked the dealer to remove any trace of the system. I expected all was fine until this weekend when I decided to track down a rattle in my door.

I found the "Underglow" system had a controller and 4 bulbs inside the car zip tied and glued in under the dash. :nono:

After about 4 hours of interior disassembly and reassembly there is no longer a trace of the system left. :flag:

So it got me to thinking... what have you found in your used car???:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Mine was completely stock, but I did find a lot junk under the back seat and under the spare tire cover. After buying a used mustang, cleaning under the back seat is one of the first things you should do imo.

In the backseat i found an un-opened air freshner, bag of photos, SAT scores and a receipt for the DVD/tv combo that i took out from Radio shack. In the spare tire well i cleaned it all up and found a ton of pens and a set of wheel locks rolling around in there. So when i get my new wheels in the future i'll put em on.

unwrapped old ass condoms under my donut tire.

Open packs you mean? Unwrapped sounds like "used" to me ... :eek:

In my truck, I found some crazy thick wires that ran from the engine bay, under the frame .. hell, it was everywhere. Finally, I found the end which was a huge bundle of wire ... I think it was for a wench or something but I really have no idea. It said like "gas/oil/fire proof" on it. :shrug:

On a different note sort of ... when I worked at a Chevy dealership we had a customer bring a new car that had a "rattling" sound in the trunk. Long story short, it turned out to be a beer bottle inside of the rear quarterpanel with a note attached "I bet it took you forever to find this ****" ... Some angry assembly line worker or somethin' ... I thought it was funny

Open packs you mean? Unwrapped sounds like "used" to me ... :eek:

In my truck, I found some crazy thick wires that ran from the engine bay, under the frame .. hell, it was everywhere. Finally, I found the end which was a huge bundle of wire ... I think it was for a wench or something but I really have no idea. It said like "gas/oil/fire proof" on it. :shrug:

On a different note sort of ... when I worked at a Chevy dealership we had a customer bring a new car that had a "rattling" sound in the trunk. Long story short, it turned out to be a beer bottle inside of the rear quarterpanel with a note attached "I bet it took you forever to find this ****" ... Some angry assembly line worker or somethin' ... I thought it was funny

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i bet he was drunk as hell