What hidden **** have you found in your used Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

This is somewhat off topic but you should see some of the stuff I have run into in customers cars while working on them..

The best one was a mid 20's female had a flat in her honda right outside the dealer ( that I no longer work for) so she brought it in and one of the hourly helpers brought it in to put the spare on for her, when he got the spare out he found picutres of her in all kinds of different sex acts, some of them VERY kinky so we did the right thing and started passing them around the shop.. so he gets done with the car but she looks through the window and sees us all looking at the pictures so she comes running out into the shop gets into her car and takes off.. We considered the pictures to be more then enough compensation for the work performed :nice:

Another really good one was the time a coworker of mine removed a battery tray from a pickup and found the customers heroin stash.. what would he have said if one of us stole it. " one of your techs stole my heroin" :lol:

This one was the worst thing that ever happend to me while working on cars.

I had a visiting nurse bring her car in that was a absolute mess. this thing was filled with trash up to the seat level on the passenger side. So instead of removing the junk to reach a connector under the dash I try to wade through it with my hand and disconnect it, while doing this I slip and my hand gets stuck in a round tube like thing. I pull my hand out and to my shock and horror my hand is stuck in a container that used needles go in.. I run over to my manager and show him this without even pulling my hand out, Then I go to the waiting room in front of other customers with my hand still in the biohazard container and start yelling at the woman in front of other customers that I if I get somthing from this I am going to sue the hell out of the hospital she worked for and her personally.

After this I was sent to the hospital and the car turned out to have many of those containers in there. Thank god I got nothing from it but my wife ( at the time girlfriend) would not have sex with me untill we were certian I did not have HIV..

The nurse got fired and lost her professional licence, I settled out of court with her employer. I feel bad for her loosing her RN licence but she should have not been that careless with needles.

I dont think id feel bad for her. It was her own fault that she had those in there. It does say biohazard for a reason. When i bought my mustang, the dealership used those boxes they hang on the windows that hold the keys. well i left in my car and go to put the paperwork in the center console and found the key sitting right there in the car. Couple weeks later i went back to get my gaspedal that was missing(only the pad) and decided to try the key and it actually worked. Being a good citizen and afraid of being caught i took the key back to them and got my gaspedal for free lol.

-Kitty Litter under the removable backseat.

-Ford mud flaps for the rear wheels :rlaugh:

-Missing the trunk jack :nonono:

-Stereo line (probably for the subs) attatched to the battery leading to the back of the car but was just snipped...someone was a lazy ass.

When I got rid of my '03 GT I left a note stating what mods there were (more accurately what was left after savenging). I also left in a Superchips Max Micro Tuner because it has VIN locked to the car, and I had no intention of owning a Mustang ever again (that turned out to be false). I also had a box with some stock parts in it. I put a note on it saying do not throw this stuff away, it goes with the car. What does the dealership do? Call and tell me to get my crap outta of car, and when I tell them it goes with the car, they throw it away. I tried to get it back, but by the time I got there it was already headed to the dump.....so in a dump near Austin, Texas there are some fresh 3.27 gears with 10,000 miles on them, a Superchips tuner, and probably some stock pulley's. Why didn't I keep the gears?

Somebody's not going to be a happy camper if they ever try to use another flash tuner on that GT :rlaugh:

This is somewhat off topic but you should see some of the stuff I have run into in customers cars while working on them..

The best one was a mid 20's female had a flat in her honda right outside the dealer ( that I no longer work for) so she brought it in and one of the hourly helpers brought it in to put the spare on for her, when he got the spare out he found picutres of her in all kinds of different sex acts, some of them VERY kinky so we did the right thing and started passing them around the shop.. so he gets done with the car but she looks through the window and sees us all looking at the pictures so she comes running out into the shop gets into her car and takes off.. We considered the pictures to be more then enough compensation for the work performed :nice:

Another really good one was the time a coworker of mine removed a battery tray from a pickup and found the customers heroin stash.. what would he have said if one of us stole it. " one of your techs stole my heroin" :lol:

I had a visiting nurse bring her car in that was a absolute mess. this thing was filled with trash up to the seat level on the passenger side. So instead of removing the junk to reach a connector under the dash I try to wade through it with my hand and disconnect it, while doing this I slip and my hand gets stuck in a round tube like thing. I pull my hand out and to my shock and horror my hand is stuck in a container that used needles go in.. I run over to my manager and show him this without even pulling my hand out, Then I go to the waiting room in front of other customers with my hand still in the biohazard container and start yelling at the woman in front of other customers that I if I get somthing from this I am going to sue the hell out of the hospital she worked for and her personally.

After this I was sent to the hospital and the car turned out to have many of those containers in there. Thank god I got nothing from it but my wife ( at the time girlfriend) would not have sex with me untill we were certian I did not have HIV..

The nurse got fired and lost her professional licence, I settled out of court with her employer. I feel bad for her loosing her RN licence but she should have not been that careless with needles.

Nice! We should start a "What mechanics have found" Thread. I am sure there are some great stories! :lol:

That would have been some scary **** man! Did you get stuck by needles?

I wouldn't have felt bad for her. Just think if you did get HIV ... she'd be running from flying lead projectiles! :D

That would have been some scary **** man! Did you get stuck by needles?

Yes..

I wouldn't have felt bad for her. Just think if you did get HIV ... she'd be running from flying lead projectiles! :D

Yeah I would have killed the bitch.

Nice! We should start a "What mechanics have found" Thread. I am sure there are some great stories! :lol:

Yeah maybe we should have that thread, maybe I will post that someday

I dont think id feel bad for her. It was her own fault that she had those in there. It does say biohazard for a reason. When i bought my mustang, the dealership used those boxes they hang on the windows that hold the keys. well i left in my car and go to put the paperwork in the center console and found the key sitting right there in the car. Couple weeks later i went back to get my gaspedal that was missing(only the pad) and decided to try the key and it actually worked. Being a good citizen and afraid of being caught i took the key back to them and got my gaspedal for free lol.

yeah your right, she was a idiot.

I found:

Steering wheel cover with flowers on it (trunk)
Lug locks (spare compartment)
Lug lock key (glove compartment)
Toothpicks (driver side door thingy)

AND A SHEET OF PAPER THAT SAID THE STRUTS HAD BEEN CHANGED AT 149,xxx MILES IN OCTOBER OF 2003!!! It also had a credit card number, address, names, expiration date (which had already expired, darnit!), and license plate #.

My odometer when I bought the car said 76,xxx!!!

OH SNAP:mad:

Shortly after I bought my 85 GT (2003), I saw something in one
of the A/C vents. I pulled over to look at it more closely. It
turned out to be a pack of JOB cigarette rolling papers. Still
in there to this day because apparently it is "sliding" around
in the ducts and I can't get to it.

Uh huh, yeah right. What's that the story you plan to give when you're pulled over??? Just kidding :D

My car came stock with no surprises except for an odd cologne smell that took 2 + years to dissipate. Now I can't help but want to hurl when I smell old spice.

Yarrr, ye had the Admiral Brut of the SS Old Spice Limited Edition Mustang. One of the many one-off customs from Ford. Like the rare 2V Cobra Edition. No lie, my friend bought a used Cobra, and it either had the computer swapped, or the wrong one put in at factory. It never ran right, and the dealer said the computer was for a GT. The IMRC's never opened, timing off, fuel off, and would hit the rev limiter at 5200 RPM.