what injectors to buy

May 9, 2011
Ne
i want to get some new siemen deka injectors.
im going to be running a 75mm turbo'd 306, afr 185 heads, system max intake, 75mm tb, stalled aod. im looking to run 9 lbs of boost and i need to know what injectors i am going to need. i would like to get a set of 60 or 80 lb injectors, my question is what is the differenace between high impedance and low impedance? whats is better for tuning?

• Sponsors (?)

Pretty sure you wanna stick with high impedence.. Do a search jricker just posted a chart for different injector sizes in a thread. Are you planning on doing any tuning to this car? If so I would recommend a quarterhorse and a wideband setup. Also check out eectuning.org. It's all about tuning. And people actually answer your posts. Just getting my tune finished up from a guy on that site via phone and email.

You will need high impedence injectors unless you want to buy a pms and a low impedence driver. the question about the injectors size can only be determined by your expected hp output and remember, you never want an injector running above 85% duty cycle