What is better? LOUD or QUIET supercharger?

wytstang said:
If your not making $$$ using your mods then who the hell cares if it's loud. I've had my car for over 4yrs and have yet gone to the track. It's just to far to risk breaking something so if I drop some coin on mods I'm going to make it known.

I thought you had to make power before you broke anything at the track :D

Driving at the track is no diffrent from "Getting on it" While on the street. The run of the norm street car making decent but not mind blowing power really dosent risk breaking anything at the track. I thought the same way for along time but now Its fun as hell going and I always look forward to it.

• Sponsors (?)

I had the loud S-Trim. Its cool when you want attention, but on the ride home at night, at the drive_threw, or with the GF, the whine can somtimes be a pita.

But only once and awhile...

Striped5.0 said:
I thought you had to make power before you broke anything at the track :D

Driving at the track is no diffrent from "Getting on it" While on the street. The run of the norm street car making decent but not mind blowing power really dosent risk breaking anything at the track. I thought the same way for along time but now Its fun as hell going and I always look forward to it.
:rlaugh: Smart azz I left myself open for that.