What is my 2000 GT worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhrusk1

Apr 17, 2002
chicago
I am thinking about buying a house which may mean I have to sell my mustang. :(

Not sure what I could ask for it and I am looking for advice. Here are the details:

2000 Silver GT
about 40,000 miles
Garage kept - near mint condition, only used as a daily driver for about a year or two when the car was brand new.
ceramic coated long tube headers
MAC prochamber offroad H-pipe with MIL eliminators
95' cobra r chrome wheels (17" from AFS wheels) tires are Bf goodrich gforce, lots of tread left
steeda short throw shifter
steeda clutch pedal and firewall adjuster
spec racing clutch - stage II
D&D tubular kmember, a arms, caster/camber plates, and coil over kit
steeda lowering springs in the rear
densecharger cold air intake
Cobra front bumber and fog light kit
pioneer radio and cd changer

I also have all of the stock parts which would go with the car.

I think that is everything, thanks for your input!

• Sponsors (?)

are you looking for a quick sale? if so.. ask 8500 and take 8000. If you dont care when it sells.. i'd say it's a $9000 car. I have been looking for a GT for along time and eventually found my 2001 for 4050 a little over a month ago. but it has 107000 miles and not that many extras compared to yours.

NADA is $9500
http://www.nadaguides.com/default.a...d=884&y=2000&s=11153&vi=5900&z=16134&mi=40000

KBB is $6665
http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/Pri...6134|0|0|&Condition=Excellent&QuizConditions=

from what i've seen no one is coming near NADA prices.. but most are at or over KBB.

are you looking for a quick sale? if so.. ask 8500 and take 8000. If you dont care when it sells.. i'd say it's a $9000 car.

+1

I've got mine up for $9,000, will negotiate with the right person. By that I mean not someone who's not going to take care of it and appreciate it like I have. Nothing is worse than seeing your old car driving by looking like a pile!

I love my Stang and don't want to part with it, but having to keep up on maitenence & mods on it and the 73' Nova SS Custom (and 4 other cars) is too much when they are garaged at a storage facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.