what is SSOM ?

• Sponsors(?)

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
I thought we were out of southern Maine? :shrug:

well Either way you either need to have a Cobra or a power adder to be in the club, not a set rule but thats how its turned out :D

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
Dan_Soprano said:
. No website yet. It's in the works.
why is someone setting one up? I was going to attempt it. My brother has a server that he runs his website off from and hes got TONS!! of room for more stuff on it. I figured that once we got everyones compleate mod list and some good recent pics maybe we could get something going on it. We'll we can talk about it during the BBQ today.

denny1610 ........what did you get from JD's Performance?? Thats where I got my Paxton Novi 2000 and my Spec II Clutch, dave is friggin awesome , he gave me a good deal on the paxton :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:

denny1610

May 25, 2004
sothern maine
dennysautobody.com
dave from JD's is one of my sponsors on my factory car and my renegade car.
on factory car he has supplied, pro-m,mac exhaust,moser rear stuff,upper and lowers,injectors and a few other things, and for my renagade car the F-2, pa power glide, trick flow intake

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
gaslight said:
You need to look at a map, fool!
Power adder or Cobra? Yeah right!

what do you mean Yeah right?? thats what the whole club is so far, either its a cobra or a GT or LX w/ a Power adder. Repeated masturbation makes people forgetful

PERFECT_10th

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
Belgrade
Striped5.0 said:
what do you mean Yeah right?? thats what the whole club is so far, either its a cobra or a GT or LX w/ a Power adder. Repeated masturbation makes people forgetful
Ummmmmm......, what are we talking about again? I forgot :shrug: ?!?

-Mike