What is the best fitting Cobra rear bumper cover?

It's going on a 93GT. What brand has the best fitting bumper cover that requires the least amount of BS to get it to fit and line up properly? Cervini's, or some other brand? Secondly, will any pair of polished LX tailpipes fit right in? Is the interior noise somewhat quieter with LX tails that exit straight out the rear as opposed to the GT with the slight turndowns behind that huge GT bumper cover? Lastly, what can I expect a shop to charge to spray the bumper cover Vibrant Red? I'm at work and can't make those kinds of calls.

Thanks-
Ted

• Sponsors (?)

Hawaii-50 said:
It's going on a 93GT. What brand has the best fitting bumper cover that requires the least amount of BS to get it to fit and line up properly? Cervini's, or some other brand? Secondly, will any pair of polished LX tailpipes fit right in? Is the interior noise somewhat quieter with LX tails that exit straight out the rear as opposed to the GT with the slight turndowns behind that huge GT bumper cover? Lastly, what can I expect a shop to charge to spray the bumper cover Vibrant Red? I'm at work and can't make those kinds of calls.

Thanks-
Ted

Like most people I would say Cervinis is the best fit also the most $$..lol.

The lx tailpipes will fit...maybe with some minor mods.

I dont think you will hear any noise difference in the interior...but Im sure it will sound better from the outside...I like the sound of an lx..mufflers that run straight out like that in my opinion have a meaner and cleaner sound to it!!:nice: