what is the best upper and lower intake?

Hey again fellas, I am looking to replace my upper and lower intake with a polish set! anyone have any good web sites I can find these on??? I have a 302 bored 30 over, are those SSI intaks any good? I was checking those out but they are high dollar. keep in mind I will be adding a supercharger soon! any advice would be great

• Sponsors (?)

Depends a lot on the rest of your combo and what you want out of the engine.

I am running a Typhoon which you can find polished on Ebay for around 400.00, its an Edelbrock Performer RPM knock-off and works great on my app.

Give more info on your combo and such.

Hey again fellas, I am looking to replace my upper and lower intake with a polish set! anyone have any good web sites I can find these on??? I have a 302 bored 30 over, are those SSI intaks any good? I was checking those out but they are high dollar. keep in mind I will be adding a supercharger soon! any advice would be great

alittle off topic, but i have a Edelbrock victor 5.0 efi intake that is brand new, i brought it before i found a good deal on a 418w stroker motor i just got, i mite sell the whole intake, but i deffinetlly dont need the lower intake too it, as it is for a 302/5.0 motor block and i have a 351w block.... i could sell u my lower intake, and u could buy the upper intake from any store.... u could have a victor for the price of a perfomorer! let me know if u mite be intrested cus its just sitting in my room my loss your gain... my email is [email protected]
484602_71_full.jpg

484602_67_full.jpg

it does all matter on what heads and cam your running, but bang for the buck i would say trick flow, i have a past issue of 5.0 mag they compared all the intakes on the same block with the same heads and cam set up and i remember the trick flow track heat doing around 2nd best behind the elderbrock preformer intake. but for comparing horsepower to cost, trick flow defintely takes it

alittle off topic, but i have a Edelbrock victor 5.0 efi intake that is brand new, i brought it before i found a good deal on a 418w stroker motor i just got, i mite sell the whole intake, but i deffinetlly dont need the lower intake too it, as it is for a 302/5.0 motor block and i have a 351w block.... i could sell u my lower intake, and u could buy the upper intake from any store.... u could have a victor for the price of a perfomorer! let me know if u mite be intrested cus its just sitting in my room my loss your gain... my email is [email protected]
484602_71_full.jpg

484602_67_full.jpg

How much would you be asking for that Victor efi manifold? I would love to swap out my TFS R & 75mm tb for a victor 5.0 & 90mm tb...

How much would you be asking for that Victor efi manifold? I would love to swap out my TFS R & 75mm tb for a victor 5.0 & 90mm tb...

id probly take $500 for it, its brand new (paid just under $620 from summit), hasant even been used for a mockup, id be willing to trade for a 351w efi intake, or othere 351w parts i mite need, or a nitrous system(with all the bells)....