What is this worth?

squeak93

15 Year Member
Jun 2, 2005
Joplin, Missouri
One of my great friends and trusted Mechanic has a used BBK/Edlebrock 70mm Throttle body w/ a fully ported stock plenum that he has been trying to sell me since I bought my car early last year. I have no clue what its worth but I am also all about saving cash where I can. I know the 75 mm TB is the way to go on the mods but think if I can get this cheap enough it will be a great bang for the money.

Problem is I don't want to low ball him and insult him. Nor do I want to pay too much. BTW: I refuse to buy PP products. Seen too many horror storys and know my luck is not that good. (And yes I know many people have great luck with PP-but again, my luck not so good with cheap parts)

Please help this thing has been sitting on my work bench for 1 month just waiting to be installed!

What are your thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

I would not bother with TB, as you prolly not gonna get much at your level of mods. So is plenum. Not to mention there are many people with isle issues with TB swap. But if you must, I'd offer like $100 on TB, and skip on prenum, and get one off of C&L or Accufab pr BBK for like 150 bucks