what is up with the tweecer support forums??

• Sponsors (?)

well here is the email that I sent through the tweecer web site and the reply they sent back.

what is up with the support site? It hasn't been working for almost a week
now. I don't know if you run the website or if someone else does. but I
was just wondering what the deal is with the site.

the reply:
We are not involved with EECtuning.org, but they had a drive crash or something
last week, they are working on it.

Best Regards,

Mike Glover

Thats Great :banana:

Too much good knowledge to loose over there :nono:

Having said that AND since we got a bunch of noobs lately :)

Anytime you see stuff over there, here, or on any site that can help you now or possibly in the future, save the thread text to your hard drive and back up those notes every now and then.

That site crashing and the knowledge possibly being gone forever is a good reason to put this in practice.

btw ... Don't just save the thread link :nono:

How is that gonna be any help to you if the site is gone forever :(

Grady

I'm a little concerned! I don't even know how to save it to the hard drive so i can only imagine trying to find my way around the tweecer.

btw grady,

can't I download the cobra comp files and load them into my computer using the tweecer? and would this give me a better starting point? i should have my tweecer in a week or so.

mootang said:
I'm a little concerned! I don't even know how to save it to the hard drive so i can only imagine trying to find my way around the tweecer.

Well Scott

On my ancient PC running Win98se & Mozilla Firefox .........

I do it kinda like this .........

I got a Tweecer folder
I got a text file named new.txt in that folder
I highlight the thread text I wanna save
I right click to copy
I open the text file
I right click to paste the thread text
I then save that file to something more descriptive like mafcurve.txt

You can do the above in MS Word but the files are kinda big.

btw grady,

can't I download the cobra comp files and load them into my computer using the tweecer? and would this give me a better starting point? i should have my tweecer in a week or so.

Sure, you could load the j4j1 in your original pcm as its in the same CBAZA family of pcm's.

however

Before I would advise that, I'd need to see the complete combo.

btw... you need to be a stick trans kinda guy to j4j1 it

Update your sig if you will as it will be much more simple for everybody to lend a helping hand with tuning issues when you ask Q's.

My first gut feeling to your Q is it would be a good platform to build upon.

Hope you have a lotta fun :)

Grady

mricci said:
Im glad that sites back up, since i just got my tweecer yesterday, and am trying to learn as much as i can about it. From what i have heard that site is one of the best ones for tweecer info.

The Yahoo site has tons of good info.

It also has a files section with tunes, dlogs, and other good stuff you can download.

The search engine absolutely sucks however and that makes research somewhat more difficult.

A lot of info
A lot of trustworthy info
A lot of trustworthy info all in one place
A lot of trustworthy info all in one place applicable to 94-95

EEC Analyzer help files :hail2:

If EA had been around when I got started, it would have made my time/effort invested in learning much more effective.

Get it and completely read all help files to see the big pic of how the pcm does its thing.

I can't recommend it enough :nice:

Grady