What? It’s saturday...none of you guys got nothin to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Oh I've got sht to say, but it's not really for anyone here. AND it's likely to get me fired if I actually say what I want to say. I'll just leave it at that....

I was thinking the same thing usually on Saturday the action is good. I am waiting on CJ Pony parts. The first time I have ever ordered from them. Waiting on a new air conditioning system . Its been two weeks now waiting. They are not good about information about anything. Says its being drop shipped from the Classic Auto Air company I think. I am thinking about taking the whole thing apart, but who knows what will happen. This might be a good time to ask a few Qs about whats on my mind.............Can a small compressor run a Harbor Freight vacuum pump ? Small tank Is there a way to get a spray cleaner on my condensors face thru the glovebox..Its staying ? The Sanden compressor is pre oiled . Does that mean I wont be putting oil in my lines? Will the economy crash when Biden gets in?

Since you're flushing things out you'll have no oil in the system, drain the new comp. And measure the oil to be sure.I'm not sure what shape your evap. Is in but you shouldn't have to clean the outside.the condenser in front of the rad. Is another story.

I was out on my ZX-14R today to get a new windscreen for it (which I did and installed it). Nice upgrade since it reduces the wind buffetting. I also saw the Daniel Carpenter Mustang parts location up in Concord, and got these pics at the Haas F1 team and Haas-Stewart Racing Hqs.
Haas.jpg
HaasStewart.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Sorry for your loss. That was a beautiful turtle. What kind was it? Daughters friend just got one, a Russian Tortoise I think. Kinda looks like it. From what I see through their FaceTime chats. Never seen it in person.

I was busy watching the Stars beat the Lightning.

UntidyDeficientArcticseal-max-1mb.gif

Best backup goalie ever. Dallas better just back a dump truck full of money up to his garage after this season, because he's carried the team through the playoffs.

Reactions: 1 user
I spent the weekend straightening my barn and reconfiguring the hack job framework inside. Someone in the 70s cut out half the loft floor to make room for a camper, and the whole barn shifted and leaned. I’m going to have a concrete floor poured soon, and am getting it ready to be my nice big garage with a hang out area up in the remaining loft space.

Here is the camper side before.

3F417F01-8AF5-43DD-A7C1-890279A22A63.jpeg

The gangsta lean after our big storm last month. Yes, that’s the top half of the giant pine laying on it.

981895AA-7F61-4A0F-8070-9823E16983D4.jpeg

C6EC5544-76A1-40DA-B460-5AEC613F17F7.jpeg

The fun pulling it straight and reworking the inside. Still have a lot to do, but the old janky work is out.

17BC1EDE-A81C-4ADD-ACCE-2D181511186F.jpeg

E2204398-FFD5-4957-A24B-8A85B5D46961.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
Nice project. That’s gonna be sweet when it’s done and a great spot to park your FoxBody and work on it. I’m sure concrete floor gonna make a world of difference keeping it clean.

Reactions: 1 users
I spent the weekend straightening my barn and reconfiguring the hack job framework inside. Someone in the 70s cut out half the loft floor to make room for a camper, and the whole barn shifted and leaned. I’m going to have a concrete floor poured soon, and am getting it ready to be my nice big garage with a hang out area up in the remaining loft space.

Here is the camper side before.

3F417F01-8AF5-43DD-A7C1-890279A22A63.jpeg

The gangsta lean after our big storm last month. Yes, that’s the top half of the giant pine laying on it.

981895AA-7F61-4A0F-8070-9823E16983D4.jpeg

C6EC5544-76A1-40DA-B460-5AEC613F17F7.jpeg

The fun pulling it straight and reworking the inside. Still have a lot to do, but the old janky work is out.

17BC1EDE-A81C-4ADD-ACCE-2D181511186F.jpeg

E2204398-FFD5-4957-A24B-8A85B5D46961.jpeg
I could close my eyes and know exactly what it smells like in there...Musty dirt, old wood,...a hint of hay..I’ve been in a dozen Barns in Iowa, they all smelled the same.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.