what kind cell of phones do you have?

It's a 5_0 HO

Dec 20, 2006
Just wondering what kinda cell phones ya'll have. I have a thing for electronics and tech stuff just curious. I have the Blackberry Curve 8330. I love this phone. By far the best I have had

David

Posted via Mobile Device

• Sponsors (?)

i got a virgin mobile red super slice.
basic phone,no frills.

soon i'll be getting a Katana,it's my girl old phone.for christmas i'm getting her the samsung instinct.adding a line to her sprint service,cheaper than buying the instinct by itself.

Samsung sync and my contract is up in feb.

I am looking at the samsung smartphone with touchscreen and the new bb. My sister has the iphone...love the functions hate the actual phone aspect...always dumping calls. Wifes uncle and a guy I know at work has the new samsung...gps, nice screen...just not 100% sure on the batt. life with mp3's.

I am wanting to replace my mp3 with my next phone.

Great topic.

lol ok Travis, you know ur rockin a bag phone! showing your age! AHAHAH jk

honestly i thought the bb storm was going to wow me more than it did, however, it didnt... after messing around with a friends bb storm, and how they say its a touch screen, IMHO its more of a click screen... its just one giant button. thats just my .02.... i liked the touchscreen on the G1 but couldnt stand the internals itself...

Motorola Q here, but I think I'm making the switch to the Black Berry Storm soon.

Yeah my wife has the Q. I messed around with it, it froze up a lot. I did a tremendous amount of research on Curve. I went to cnet.com and looked it up only 6 outta 69 had cons about it or gave it a poor rating. The only thing it doesnt have is wifi. But the t-mobile one does. Boooooooo!!!! But other than that i am really happy with the purchase.