What kind of driveshaft/U-joints above 600 hp?

• Sponsors (?)

[QUOTE='96&'01Stang]Do you think there will be a problem running the FMS aluminum DS after 600 RWHP or just a problem with the u-joints?[/QUOTE]
Well I 've seen both...here at Montgomery...and i was just talking to cobra killer the other day and he was telling me he had seen it in N/A cars...thats scary...I would really like to kow what outlaw and renegade car run...ect...
Gi joe

DBMSTNG said:
oh, there is no doubt that i want it. it's just that i'd need to rob a bank or two to afford it. :jester:
Keep the faith brotha...keep the faith...it'll come....just dont do like I did about 7 times and sell the car after you put alot of money into it...I'm keeping this one :D

GI Joe 97/02 said:
Well I 've seen both...here at Montgomery...and i was just talking to cobra killer the other day and he was telling me he had seen it in N/A cars...thats scary...I would really like to kow what outlaw and renegade car run...ect...
Gi joe

At what point does it become a problem?

GI Joe 97/02 said:
A guy on the "other channel" posted that the 1350 series U joints used in that shaft are good to 1000 rwhp...that should do us :D maybe we can do a group purchase.....of 2 :rlaugh:
:rlaugh: I'm in! I do think I can make some progress on a discount though. Let me know.

[QUOTE='96&'01Stang]At what point does it become a problem?[/QUOTE]

..........".by the way, I've broken two u joints and bent a FRPP shaft with only 437 rwhp/ 404 rwtq and 4 passes so I definately don't see any way around spending the $ on this one."

Well...there you go.........