What kind of mouses do you guys have?

pleasehelp

Mar 11, 2003
Poplar Grove, Il
I need a new mouse for my computer. I would like a wireless and one that doesn't have the ancient track ball. Which is better, optical or laser? What about bluetooth? Which one should I look into and where is the best place to get it at?? Go ahead and show yours off too. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

i just got a microsoft intellimouse explorer 2.0. forms perfectly to my hand, its wireless and optical. cost me $50 at staples. best bet is to go to the store and check which you feel more comfortable using.

pleasehelp said:
I need a new mouse for my computer. I would like a wireless and one that doesn't have the ancient track ball. Which is better, optical or laser? What about bluetooth? Which one should I look into and where is the best place to get it at?? Go ahead and show yours off too. Thanks.

I have a logitech wireless/optical mouse and love it. The microsoft is also a good one but the logitech just fit my hand better and was more comfortable.

Quick brain teaser (looking at the title).

If the plural for mouse is "mice" ....... does the same hold true when referring to a computer mouse? Mouses or mice? I'll stick with meese, lol.

SeventyMach1 said:
Quick brain teaser (looking at the title).

If the plural for mouse is "mice" ....... does the same hold true when referring to a computer mouse? Mouses or mice? I'll stick with meese, lol.
if you take your mouse ouside does it become a rat? cause a mouse is in the house...? man, i might've just said some real **** there, that's a real fact.

We are all motorheads who think bigger is better - you want a Rat instead of a mouse. Sorry for the bowtie reference.

I called a parts store and they asked me if my car was FWD.. I said no and then they asked me if it was AWD.. again i said no, then I finally told them it was RWD... they told me I was lying.

If you're computer has Bluetooth capability, you could go that route easily. Other wireless stuff requires a USB plug in piece and the mouse, but Bluetooth just requires the mouse itself and a couple AA batteries.

I've got a newer Notebook with bluetooth, so I opted for Kensington's Optical Bluetooth Mouse (K72104). Works great and comes with a pouch. No wires or anything else needed to plug in. Great for traveling.

pleasehelp said:
Which is better, optical or laser?

Haha. Thats funny.
Nah uh I have a microsoft wireless intelli mouse, and bought a warranty from compusa for like 6 bucks. So now im covered if it breaks, etc. Its nice, always have connection and only had to change the batteries like once since I bought it like a year ago.