What kinda power should I be making??

mustangJW94

Feb 10, 2009
Ravena N.Y
Hello all. I have a 94 mustang gt with alot of modifications done to it. I would like to know if you guys think this is going to make some real power or?? It's cold here in N.Y, so I can't take it out yet. Also, what do you think it will turn in the 1/4. Thanks guys!! Here's a list of the mods= Rebuilt short block stock=Edelbrock Performer heads 2.02/1.60=Ford racing 1.7 roller rockers=Ford B-303 cam=Trick flow street upper and lower intake=BBK70mm tb=C&L 70 mass air w/ elbow and cold air=24lb. injectors=Granatelli 225lph pump w/ adjustable regulator=JMS performance chip=March underdrive=flow cooler water pump=Mac long tubes,H-pipe and flowmaster 40's=King cobra clutch=pro ripper shifter=T-5 tranny=3.73 rear and 245/50/16 tire. 3180 lbs. The car sounds mean!! Can't wait till spring!:D

• Sponsors (?)

Heres a list of my mods, somewhat close to yours, and im making 280rwhp and 310tq, just to give you an idea:
-Alum Gt40 heads, ported and polished
-Trick flow street intake upper and lower (black)
-1" spacer
-Trickflow valve covers (black)
-E303 cam
-1.72 roller rockers (blue anodized)
-copper valve guides
-fox body intake set up
-75mm t.b
-80mm pro-m meter
-24lbs injectors
-custom intake pipe
-underdrive pulleys
-battery moved to trunk
-adjustable fuel pressure regulator
-mac long tube headers
-catted h-pipe
-mac cat back with 3.5" polished tips
-3.73 gears
-255lph bbk fuel pump
-frpp clutch and bearing

So what you guys are saying is that I have to much head and not enough cam? I have your run of the mill edel performer heads. nothin special. I thought the 303 cams were a decent grind for drivability. I know the B doesn't have a radical profile, but it has decent street manners. 270 seems a little conservative to me, but I'm new to 5.0 cars, so what do I know!!:D Thanks again.