What Midpipe would you buy.....

LB0193

Dec 6, 2005
IL
Ok got the tax money back and first thing on the list is getting rid of the stock mid-pipe as soon as possible....I have a magnaflow catback....here are my three options I have decided on let me know which one you would pick and why, and if anyone has sound clips please include them, cause I am having a horrible time making up my mind.....

1. MRT catted h-pipe....cons=costs more then the others..pros= deep sound, stainless steel
2. mac prochamber with cats cons=not stainless steel..pros=deep sound good price
3. slp catted x-pipe cons=I have heard it will sound bad, and not as deep..pros=good price stainless steel can convert to off road easily

• Sponsors (?)

imblown-ru said:
i have an o/r H pipe with magnaflows. its a very nice sound. it does have the machine gun effect. up to about 3k rpm if thats not your thing then dont get it.

Are you sure you have the Magnaflows or do you have the Magnapacks??

I had an O/R H with the Packs and it gave off this annoying tin metal machine gun noise between 3-5k, was terribly annoying. I then switched to the Magnaflow catback and couldnt be happier. Very DEEP sound and no rasp or machine gunning what so ever. I also have LT's, but I wouldnt think the Magnaflows even with just an O/R H would produce that tin noise.

Blinkstang said:
Are you sure you have the Magnaflows or do you have the Magnapacks??

I had an O/R H with the Packs and it gave off this annoying tin metal machine gun noise between 3-5k, was terribly annoying. I then switched to the Magnaflow catback and couldnt be happier. Very DEEP sound and no rasp or machine gunning what so ever. I also have LT's, but I wouldnt think the Magnaflows even with just an O/R H would produce that tin noise.

i love that rap/rasp sound:D o/r is teh only way to go