what mods do you have planned for this year?

autumn_again

Oct 2, 2007
Hamilton, NJ
what are you planning on getting done to your car this year?

set of drag wheels waiting for tires for front then ordering rear tires and rims.
sct tuner, waiting on bamachips to get them in stock and ship mine.
aluminum 1 piece driveshaft
tubular k member
adjustable struts
eibach drag shocks
new midpipe and axle back.

got other plans too but these are the major ones for now, with the tracks opening in march. want to have a solid 12 second car. need some seat time.

what about you guys?

• Sponsors (?)

Clutch and flywheel, since I melted my clutch to my flywheel the last time at the track. Otherwise, I'm not sure. I want to spray and would like a 1 piece driveshaft, along with skinnies for the front.

Depending on if we get a bonus, I will be paying off the Mini Van then purchasing:

Kooks Long Tubes plus Catted H Pipe
Spec 2+ Clutch
Spec Aluminum Flywheel
Aluminum Drive Shaft
Ford Racing 3.73 Gears

Come on bonus!!!!!

Not much this year, I got most of what I wanted done. With a recent move I'll be tapped out this year I think but if I pie in the sky it it'll likely be..

- Interior upgrades, namely a new Pioneer AVIC
- Fog lights (perferably hidden behind my grille

What I would really like is a new set of Shelby CS-66 and tires, I had originally planned for that but might have to wait, we'll see.

Not much this year, I got most of what I wanted done. With a recent move I'll be tapped out this year I think but if I pie in the sky it it'll likely be..

- Interior upgrades, namely a new Pioneer AVIC
- Fog lights (perferably hidden behind my grille

What I would really like is a new set of Shelby CS-66 and tires, I had originally planned for that but might have to wait, we'll see.

I think Darren at StangMotorsports (Nisku, AB) has some CS66's that he's clearing out .

I have 4.10s and BMR LCAs/Relocation brackets sitting in my room. Will be ordering longtubes next week and Bassani Race axleback week after. Then if I can scrape some money togher I'd like to replace my ugly ass wheels. All will be going on as soon as it gets nice out.

May not be able to get to the wheels though since I am really, really needing a new toolbox at work, so 3 or 4 grand might have to go towards that.

I'm hoping a driveshaft will propel me into the 12 sec zone if not I'd like a set of Mickey T's as well....got twins on the way due in August so I have sneak these mods by the wife:nice: but luckily I live ten minutes away from Evolution to avoid having them shipped to my door and getting caught:D

This year for me..... Suspension, suspension, suspension.

I want to get my car planted and get everything dailed this year. Then next year around tax season I hope to do power mod's. I'm still stuck on which way I want to go though. Stay N/A all the way or go supercharged. Either way I'm going to do the bottom end and everything all at once as long as the $$ is there.

Not to sound pessimistic but who knows if I'll have a job this year, so my only mods this year will be modding the amount I pay to my monthly payment to bring down the amount I owe the bank. I'd like it to come down to a level equivalent to or less than the car is worth.