What Mods?

• Sponsors (?)

Well my first mods were a new intake (trick flow track heat), set timimg to 14 degrees and a cat back (mac pro dumps).. I ran 14.3@98 Well you have gears already and cold air intake, I would do full exhaust and a intake

Pullies? You could always port your lower intake while you save up for the whole h/c/i. Roller rockers? throttle body? I would wait on a mass air until the h/c/i so that you can get one calibrated to the bigger injectors you would probably get. Suspension? There is so much you could do actually. It just depends on how you want your car to act right away. I am personally for the setting up a foundation for later. I like collecting mods and putting them on all together. 1) because it is easier doing everything at one time, and 2) because I like feeling a big increase in performance, not just noticing a little bit from each individual part I put on.

Chris

65mm accufab TB & spacer/ t-moss intake,and cut rite to the chase,get a shot of nitros.I wanna get a bottle for mine ,but I got a 93 lx,they used different pistons in 93,when it comes to nitro,or boost theyre kinda fragile!

I know H/C/I all at once may be more effecient, but money doesn't grow on trees. First of all, how is it running, I mean, has it had a full tune up. Fuel filter, fuel service, cap, rotor, wires, spark plugs, induction serviced, radiator flushed, trans fluid clean, timing set, ect. This is one of the biggest mistakes people make. They spend all this money on mods with a engine well overdue for a tune up, and wonder why they loose to a car with less mods.

With 4.10's your engine is revving fast alot. Something spinning at 6000rpm is spinning really fast, and do you know how much energy it takes to spin something that fast in a period of 3 or less seconds from idle? Especaily since some accesories are overdriven? Well, underdrives would definatly let more of that energy go to the wheels.

An large intake on stock heads you will loose power. Probally a ported lower will do fine for a while. The upper flows near 200cfm stock, but the lower only flows about 130cfm. TMOSS does a good job from what I hear. Then you'll need heads, but that's another project and a couple more paychecks.