What Parts Are Interchangable With Fox Bodies?

KaLiKo Street

Feb 2, 2012
As the title says, what cars/trucks of what years have interchangeable parts thatll fit the 87-93 mustangs? Im asking because of my 2.3 swap im starting and not having any luck finding any 5.0 donor mustangs in my state over the last month. I thought about going the explorer route but then im stuck hunting the transmission and rear end and then having to make that wiring harness work my gauges, etc...Thought about the 94-95 mustang gt swap but im not completely sure that those engines are even mounted the same...and there wider i believe? Every complete motor I find that includes everything I need along with wiring, computer, etc, the owners want $1500+ for it...So I have found a 1990 Lincoln Mark 7 5.0 HO that has been hit in the driver side front fender and the guy only wants $800 for it. Will everything in that car fit in mine (92 2.3 T5) If I can pick it up and it work then I would have just bought everything I needed for $500 because I can just crush the body and get $300 back out of it lol. What you guys think? Whats the absolute best alternative to doing the swap other then having a 87-93 5.0 donor car?

• Sponsors (?)