Roush What rear gears and rear brakes come on a 02 Saleen?

• Sponsors (?)

gears would depend on the option the car originally had. could be stock mustang GT 3.27 or upgraded 3.55. Unless it was done aftermarket, its just the stock ford mustang GT rear brakes.

I found a saleen rear end for sale and I was wondering if an 02 Saleen would come with cobra brakes, and what kind of rear gear it would have. Any ideas?

You can find general specs and options at the historical archives of Literature (specifically, in the Vehicle Spec Sheets page) at SOEC.

If you are considering the purchase of a Saleen and want to see how a particular car was shipped, prior 20004, Brad Bowling's The Saleen Book is a must-have for about 60 bucks from the author.

Always be sure to contact Saleen's Team Saleen before purchase with the full Ford VIN and the Saleen build number to verify its authenticity and to make sure it is what it is represented to be.

You can find general specs and options at the historical archives of Literature (specifically, in the Vehicle Spec Sheets page) at SOEC.

If you are considering the purchase of a Saleen and want to see how a particular car was shipped, prior 20004, Brad Bowling's The Saleen Book is a must-have for about 60 bucks from the author.

Always be sure to contact Saleen's Team Saleen before purchase with the full Ford VIN and the Saleen build number to verify its authenticity and to make sure it is what it is represented to be.

I believe he was just looking at the rear end. However, the information you posted is very true and helpful for future buyers.

It is an easy upgrade to cobra rear brakes, just buy this kit from FRP for $175.00, you can reuse your original calipers, don't even need to undo the brake lines: http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=477cPath=6