What SC would you buy if money weren't an issue?

GDawg

Founding Member
Mar 22, 2002
Nevada
I hear the twin screw is the way to go over the centrifuge (sp?) because you get instant power. But I also have heard from someone I consider reliable that KB is not the twin screw to get... that there are a couple others that are better. What's your opinion for a stock engine, how much boost and of course, why?

(I'm preparing to order my Christmas present with intercooler...)

• Sponsors (?)

GDawg said:
I hear the twin screw is the way to go over the centrifuge (sp?) because you get instant power. But I also have heard from someone I consider reliable that KB is not the twin screw to get... that there are a couple others that are better. What's your opinion for a stock engine, how much boost and of course, why?

(I'm preparing to order my Christmas present with intercooler...)
No Pun Intended, but "Screw" a supercharger. I would go twin turbo! :nice:

2.jpg

droptopponynj said:
:stupid: definately! If cash was not an issue i'd go Modular Powerhouse Twin Turbo Mongoose kit. My pants are getting tight just thinking about it :D
I hear ya there! I was just on their site drooling again. :drool:

Twin Turbo - Installed AND tuned for the low price of your arm and leg (and $7210) :hail2:

I'm leaning toward the 1.7 KB or the Novi 2000, because I live in Cally.

Otherwise, the 2.2L Kenne Bell.

Or the HP twin turbo:
http://turbochargedpower.com/

or the MPH twin turbo.

Either way, I'd have to move out of California, I guess.

Or, if I REALLY had a lot of money, I'd swap in an 03-04 Cobra 4V engine, and get a 2.2L (50-state legal) or 2.4L (not) Kenne Bell.

Best of all would be to swap in a massive crate engine, then maybe a huge blower on top of that.